Search results

1. PachucoCadaver

Hime's Conditional states error

It was hime's progressive states script that mucked it up! I've removed it now :)
  2. PachucoCadaver

Sure! Here's a screenshot:
  3. PachucoCadaver

Hi! I have a problem whenever a state gets removed by steps (on the map). If my character is poisoned it removes after 150 steps on the map, but whenever it should get removed the game crashes with the following message: Script "hime conditional states" line 129 NoMethodError occured. undefined...
  4. PachucoCadaver

RM2k/3 Why Am I Armed? (Demo)

The demo was very enjoyable! I had a great time with it. :) Elements that stuck out to me was the exceptional music, and the witty writing. I really like how the tone shifts from goofy to touching. I like how the world is established, and I found great intregue when you I'm very eager to see...
  5. PachucoCadaver

Script call for setting a variable to an enemy's EXP amount?

Hi this helped me a lot! Just wondering if this also works with atk?
  6. PachucoCadaver

Script call for "enemy transform" and "change enemy state" within battle?

I also tried it in a troop event and it says: "Script Game_Interpreter' line 1411: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments (0 for 1)"
  7. PachucoCadaver

Yeah! Something closer to "$game_troop.members[1].transform[3]". I already have a way of the game "knowing" which troop number to use. Unfortunatly this specific one you provided doesn't work, and gives me an error. But this is the kind of simple thing that I need, it doesn't need to be a whole...
  8. PachucoCadaver

This is really cool! I thought there were script calls for every event command, but i guess not... That goes to show you how much I know about this stuff ^^'
  9. PachucoCadaver

This script is pretty cool, but unfortunatley it's not gonna work in my case. I guess im just poor at explaining what I need. You see, I'm not looking for a script, rather a script call. But i guess there are no script calls for transform enemy that take into account troop numbers? (werid) The...
  10. PachucoCadaver

Alright, so I have a troop event that runs when an enemy inflicted with a "Necro-Curse" state reaches 0 % health. This troop event runs a common event in which the enemy that has reached 0 % health is transformed into a zombie. This works great and I have no issues with it. Although... My game...
  11. PachucoCadaver

Thanks! Yeah maybe i wasn’t to clear on what I meant, but thanks for helping me out. Although unfortunately I do need a script call that can reference a specific enemy number within the troop. I would like to do this in order to not have to repeat the same code for every single troop member in...
  12. PachucoCadaver

Thanks I’m gonna try this! You don’t know any script call for “enemy transform” by chance?
  13. PachucoCadaver

Yeah i looked at that, but it unfortunately leaves out a lot of battle commands… so I couldn’t find specific script calls for change enemy state or transform enemy :(
  14. PachucoCadaver

Hi! I'm trying to create a system within my game that requires some uses of "enemy transform" and "change enemy state". It would save me so much time if a could do this with a script call and substitute the enemy number with the value of a variable ($game_variables[n]), so i don't have to...
  15. PachucoCadaver

RMVXA Dakota the RPG - part one complete and playable

I really enjoyed this! Great Job ^^
  16. PachucoCadaver

Quick question... Is there a way to change the EXP drop of an enemy during the battle? Is there a script call for that?
  17. PachucoCadaver

Hi! Is there a way to get the exp of an enemy with a script call? In the normal Variable command, the enemy EXP value cannot be referenced, the drop down menu is restricted to enemy's HP, ATK, DEF, AGI, LUK etc, not EXP. I'm creating a system where, the player can raise fallen enemies as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I HATE SEOs! I do not want to add Reddit to every single search in order to find helpful content posted by actual humans.
bandicam 2023-10-02 09-53-18-106.png
Yanka is one of my dearly loved characters. And not only because she can perform the look of "puss in boots")))) Spy, infiltrator, kind-hearted with a soft spot for one Crimson Knight.
Just completed another cutscene. Huge one for the story. I'm so enthusiastic about where this game is going.
Man, the enemies in the new Sonic Frontiers update are totally roided up. I wanted a little more difficulty myself, but Sonic Team turned the dial a bit too far.

At least the new tracks for roaming Ouranos Island as Amy, Knuckles, and Tails slap hard.
mz_quest_victory_scene.gif

This battle victory screen has been pretty fun to work on. Not only can party members set new personal records for their contributions to the fight, but when they do, the party remarks on the accomplishment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs897