Search results

1. AxelNinjaGamer

FREE REQUEST Looking for spriters, writers, coders for high-fantasy, character driven adventure: Guildmaster: Langris

I’m not sure if your still looking, but I like to think I’m a pretty good mapper and writer, especially when it comes to puzzles and lore. This seems like a really cool project, and I’d love to learn more about it.
  2. AxelNinjaGamer

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

Does a map have to be 27 X 15, or is 15 X 27 acceptable as well?
  3. AxelNinjaGamer

FREE REQUEST Rotta Nova: Looking for a writer.

Could you elaborate on a few element. I get that it’s medieval, but is this a place where wizards walk around, or is there no magic at all? Is there a sovereign ruler or is the town it’s own area? What kind of detective work do you have in mind, petty theft, crime ring, murder? I guess the...
  4. AxelNinjaGamer

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

@Archeia below is my demo for Twisted Crusade Honestly I didn’t think I’d make it in time. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-twisted-crusade-demo.134410/
  5. AxelNinjaGamer

RMMV [RSE] Twisted Crusade (Demo)(Now Available on Browser)

Twisted Crusade Disclaimer: This project will eventually dive into topics such as Depression and Homosexuality, If this makes you uncomfortable this may not be the game for you. Green text shows new or updated features/developments that have been made since the last version. STORY...
  6. AxelNinjaGamer

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

Birth name: Shelly Alias: No Beard Materials: RPGMV Free to use Just provide proper credits and tell me so I can check it out.
  7. AxelNinjaGamer

Upgrading Abilities

I've been messing with the idea of skills upgrading through continued use. let's say the player has access to fire magic, after using your level one fire spell "let's call it HEAT" 10 times you gain access to a stronger version of that spell "let's call this one HEATWAVE". The more you use fire...
  8. AxelNinjaGamer

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Farm land Training camp (a kingdom needs guards) Blacksmith Mineshaft Tavern Inn Outpost This kinda sounds like a tycoon game or clash of clans where you unlock new buildings and upgrades as time goes on. Just go with general village stuff.
  9. AxelNinjaGamer

RMMV [RSE] Shadow Sphere Remake

So, I gave the demo a go and while it was shorter than I expected, I think it's a good start. It's kinda hard to give an overall opinion since it was so short and had little time to flesh out characters, but I think this is a really good start. You may want to work on some of your mapping...
  10. AxelNinjaGamer

Event RPG Maker 29th Birthday: Release Something Event

@Archeia Hey I posted a demo for this event link to the forum page is here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-cosmic-conquest-demo.107197/
  11. AxelNinjaGamer

RMMV [RSE] Cosmic Conquest (DEMO)

Good morning, afternoon, or night. Below is the Demo for my project Cosmic Conquest I've been rewriting the concept for this game for the past year. Anyway, if you get around to playing my demo, I'd love to hear your feedback, anything is good Criticism, suggestions, resource recommendations...
  12. AxelNinjaGamer

Cool thanks for letting me know.

Cool thanks for letting me know.
  13. AxelNinjaGamer

FREE REQUEST Seeking Idea Bouncers, Story Writer and Battle Animation Crafter

I know you didn’t request it, but I’m pretty good at making puzzles if you’re interested. I’d also like to take a look at the demo, if at all possible.
  14. AxelNinjaGamer

I’d say at the end of the battle, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for someone to straight up leave mid fight. Not only is that bad self preservation, but when you’re fight a “giant robot dinosaur” or whatever I don’t think anyone’s gonna think “ Jee I know I have a knife in my chest, but that guy...
  15. AxelNinjaGamer

FREE REQUEST [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

I’d love to do a co-lab, but I mostly work with MV, not sure if that’s and issue or not?
  16. AxelNinjaGamer

I’m working on a story involving different worlds/ dimensions. Obviously this means you’ll be going to most if not all of them. My question is, how long should the “prologue” be, in other words how long should I wait until I introduce the second world? My second question is, how long should the...
  17. AxelNinjaGamer

Custom Actor Submissions!

Kali Renard ( default) The unaligned con-woman Nicknamed: The red handed fox
  18. AxelNinjaGamer

Gravity Magic Action Sequence

Request Type: Action Sequence Engine: MV I've got a character who can use gravity magic, but I'm not the best with the action sequence plugins. I need some simple animations for floating an enemy and then slamming them into the ground. I'm looking to have a few variants of the same animation...
  19. AxelNinjaGamer

Event Original Character Contest Winners!

That was fun I hope they do it again some time.
  20. AxelNinjaGamer

Event Character Creation Contest Feedback

@W.M.K You just don't see very many protagonists in their golden years....or at least I don't. Quite refreshing. @hiddenone IT'S THE INVISIBLE MAN!!....does anyone remember that book? In all seriousness, it's pretty clever. @Princess Bananabelle Really original idea and a fun one at that...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My One Map Challenge is nearing completion. I am in the multiple run testing phase atm. This is the map. Beware the minotaurs in the maze area. The female ones are more aggressive. Can you prove to the land of Winchell that a dragon and a human can love each other?
I am looking for some way to insert a video into the titlescreen
before the player presses Start Game.

I have not found a thread about it. It might be different for VX Ace compared to MV.

But from what I have seen I would change the ruby 1.9 code.
Has Shaz or someone else done this before?

Ideal end goal:
Application starts -> Video (once) -> Main Menu -> 3 min wait -> Video -> Main Menu -> 3 min wait -> ...
I will probably need this again:

So I put it here. Feels easy to access now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guidobaldo