Search results

1. Pharonix

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

If the allypassable thing is the only changes you made to the javascript file since you shared your project with me, i can just edit the js, get it working and send you the correct file. Edit: Btw, I got it working in your project:
  2. Pharonix

Never noticed that myself. ill Need to test. There is likely a way to filter them Did you make sure the hidden cards are set to usable never
  3. Pharonix

Did you copy the letbs img folder Also it seems like you didnt copy window2.png from the demo
  4. Pharonix

Can you show us the events you set up? and the actor and enemy database items. Maybe you didn't configure something. Its hard to tell at times. Worst case, you can send your project and I can take a look when I have time.
  5. Pharonix

The correct order should be the order in the demo project.
  6. Pharonix

Are you using the earlier posted demo? or copy/paste the scripts? You should make sure they are in the right order.
  7. Pharonix

Can you post the console output?
  8. Pharonix

What I did was Create 2 states, Making sure they expire after 1 turn (important) Then in LeTBS.js find: BattleManagerTBS.prepareDirectionalDamageBonus Replace the function with this (The bold lines are the additions I made) Basically what this does is adds a state to the entity making the...
  9. Pharonix

Try starting a new game It looks like the function that processes tags only runs when "new game" is selected. This also fixed the earlier issue with "seethru"
  10. Pharonix

That should be perfectly doable. Try this. In LeTBS.js, find TBSEntity.prototype.isPassable Replace with TBSEntity.prototype.isPassable = function () { user = BattleManagerTBS.activeEntity().battler(); battler = this.battler(); if(LeUtilities.isAlly(user,battler)){ return...
  11. Pharonix

What you would want then is a modified Rhyme smooth scrolling that gives you the ability to turn on/off. You should put in a Plugin Request in the support forums. The LeTBS Rhyme file is simply a patch for Rhyme to work properly in LeTBS.
  12. Pharonix

Would you feel comfortable sending me the project? I wouldn't mind taking a direct look at this. There might be something we are overlooking, but without having a real look at the map and such, I can't really think of anything. We know its not the enemies, or the spawn event as it works in the...
  13. Pharonix

So you load the same enemies in the train map and it crashes? Just need to confirm a few things, sorry if I am asking already answered stuff: This all occurs Turn 0 Nothing is set to Autorun on the battlemap(unless it uses switches and has a blank first page) Nothing is switch dependent (and...
  14. Pharonix

do you have any events on your map that are set to only display if a switch is on? Can you resend the addEntity commands, I still only have the previous one where you are adding an entity at 9,18
  15. Pharonix

This fix should be 100% compatible with your game,as it is merely fixing an overflow error (not exactly an "error" as it doesn't cause a crash, but it causes an undefined text)
  16. Pharonix

From that error code it looks like the turn order sprite isn't set up for the enemies you are adding Can you crash with the scope issue and send me the console output EDIT: As for the scope issue, there is quite a bit of code there, and it all functions on object data. I don't think I'd be...
  17. Pharonix

Can I get an example of one that uses scope? I haven't actually made one like that yet. Most likely you would need to mitigate this error with yanfly to hide the skill I don't see anything wrong with this code tbh, unless your map is NOT over 92 squares wide, or 18 squares high. The "width"...
  18. Pharonix

always happy to help. Let me know if there's anything else
  19. Pharonix

Those Notetags seem fine, Which leads me to think another script may be causing this, perhaps another overlay script? I doubt the time overlay caused this. But without the actual project file, I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to debug that, but I feel bad asking for something like that.
  20. Pharonix

The code currently uses this._movePoints.clamp(0, this._movePoints) which really doesn't do anything for negatives. in LeTBS.js find TBSEntity.prototype.getMovePoints = function () { Replace it with this: TBSEntity.prototype.getMovePoints = function () { if (this.oneTimeMove() &&...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lerry678