Search results

1. bgillisp

Wind Elemental Request

Hello all! I'm wondering if there is an existing wind elemental out there that I can use? I've tried to search for it, but sadly I'm not finding an active sprite where the images are still loading at the moment. Resource Type: Character Sprite Maker Format: VX Ace. I can resize MV to ACE if...
  2. bgillisp

RMVXA Montagor's Legacy - Sequel to The Book of Shadows

Introduction: In the year 2015, Montagor was defeated by Brent and Christine in a battle in Washington D.C. Or so the legend goes. The truth is, no one has good records on what really happened that day, all we know is Montagor disappeared that day, as his body was never found. Also his daughter...
  3. bgillisp

June 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's (almost) January June 2020! Time to get busy and make those games! Resolve to finish your games today! Or sometime this year! Post your January June goals and progress below.
  4. bgillisp

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Hello everyone! Happy December! It is time for... Wait...dancing snowmen? What is this, a holiday? We got games to make! Post your December Goals and Progress below.
  5. bgillisp

November 2019 Goals and Progress Thread!

Hello everyone and welcome to the November 2019 Goals and Progress Thread! Post here your goals and progress for November 2019.
  6. bgillisp

October Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's October, so you know what that means! It is the perfect time to go out and... BOOO! Yaaa...don't you do that! I was going to say make games, what did you think I meant? Sheesh. Post your October goals and progress below.
  7. bgillisp

DataManager.save_game vs DataManager.save_game_without_rescue

While digging into my autosave script I noticed it specifically calls the following command: DataManager.save_game_without_rescue(0) However, a normal save command is DataManager.save_game(0). Any idea why they used the without_rescue version? And what is the advantage to using one vs the other?
  8. bgillisp

Save game and hanging

Hello all, So my game is using @TheoAllen Anti-Lag script (link here): https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/theo-insane-anti-lag-version-1-1-added-page-check-enhancer.34650/ However, one of the people playing my game has reported that when they save the game the 2nd time on a map...
  9. bgillisp

How to post an image but have it go to a website when it is clicked on?

Hello, I've seen this done by other users, but can't seem to figure out what button or combination of buttons or HTML code I need to use to do this. How can I put this image: In my signature but set it so that if you click on it, it takes you to the website where you can buy the game? I've...
  10. bgillisp

September 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's September which means time for another goals and progress thread. I decided to add the year to the thread this time too. No banner this time as it's already late as I was on holiday. Post your goals and progress below.
  11. bgillisp

August Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's (almost) August, which means it is back to school time for most of us. A time for us to learn. A time for us to grow. A time for us to... No sleeping! If you got time to sleep, you got time to make games! Post your goals and progress for August below.
  12. bgillisp

July Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's (almost) July, and you know what that means...everyone duck *firework goes flying by*. Great, they blew up the banner. I think the J was seen heading to Indiana and the Y to Canada, so let me know if you see them. Anyways, post your July Goals and Progress here.
  13. bgillisp

RMVXA Shipwrecked!

Introduction: A few days ago, a strange object was sighted in the sky. The races of the land of Esteron soon sent out an expedition to where the object crashed, in an attempt to figure out what it was. On the way to investigate, a storm has wrecked the ship leading the expedition, and now you...
  14. bgillisp

June Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all, it's (almost) June, which means it is time for another goal and progress thread. For most of us, it is summer vacation, which means it is time for vacation to exciting locations. Or, we can instead make exciting locations for our characters to go to! Please post your goals and...
  15. bgillisp

May Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's May which means it is time for: Wait a minute, I thought it was May? Will someone take out that wizard who is casting the spell of eternal winter already? Anyways, post your goals and progress for May below.
  16. bgillisp

Recent Article on Anthem Development and Discussion

So today this article dropped on the problems in the Anthem Development cycle: https://kotaku.com/how-biowares-anthem-went-wrong-1833731964 What are some things you think we can take away from this as indie developers? My take-away is commit to what you want your game to be *early*, as...
  17. bgillisp

April Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's (almost) April, which means it is time for... Don't you just love the wild April weather? Anyways, post your goals and progress for April below. Also remember we got the release something event which ends on April 27th so there is another incentive to work on your games as well.
  18. bgillisp

Order Battlers Script and Reserves Issue

So I've been using the Order Battlers Script posted here (the original link is dead so I'm referencing another thread that posted it) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dr-yamis-order-battlers-for-party-of-5.106119/ And I've noticed that the script draws icons for all actors, not...
  19. bgillisp

March Goals and Progress Thread

Hello all! It's (almost) March which means it is Spring! The weather is getting warmer Ok, it is getting warmer in some places. Regardless, March is also a great time to make games! Post your goals and progress for March here.
  20. bgillisp

February Goals and Progress Thread

Hello everyone! It is (almost) February, which means it is time for No, no, no! It's time for making games! Post your goals and progress below for the month of February.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YagyuChan