Search results

1. Ari3s

Script Request: Mother 3-like Sound Battle System

What I'm looking for is a battle system much like Mother 3's "sound battles." I've seen one or two other people ask about it, but nothing ever really came of it. I've also seen it done in RPG Maker 2003, so it's obvious that it's very much possible. For those who don't know, the sound battle...
  2. Ari3s

Synchronicity; a small-ish scale, Mother series inspired game in need of a team!

Open Positions As the title entails, Synchronicity is a game with heavy inspiration from the Mother/EarthBound series (among other sources) that I want to make using RPG Maker VX Ace. But again, as the title entails, there's a not so teeny tiny, little problem. I need help. I have little to...
  3. Ari3s

Playing multiple music tracks at once?

So, I have an idea for a boss fight that I think would be a cool little addition to the fight. Attention to detail, if you will. The boss fight is basically with a rock band, and what I wanted to do was make it so that, say you defeat the drummer, then the drums in the song—which by the way is a...
  4. Ari3s

Online Co-Op, is it possible?

So, I'm starting on an RPG Horror game and I wanted to include a 2 player online co-op feature. (I know, this feature is rather unorthadox in an RPG Horror game.) I'm sure such a thing is possible, but /my/ problem is that I don't know how to go about putting in this feature. Would anyone mind...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.
Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PICKLE_1