Search results

1. BurgerMasterMan

Lighting Plugin Not Working Post-Deployment

So here I am: Everything is ready, the game has been tested, and I'm ready to put my game up on the internet. I deploy my game and test it out one last time. To my dismay, I find out that the first map in the game is pitch black. I use the LNM Lighting Tool plugin with my game. I know it had its...
  2. BurgerMasterMan

"Unable to read file Game.rpgproject"

I apologize foe posting on the forums so much but I believe this may be the end of it if there isn't a fix to this. Last night, I was working on my game and everything was fine. I close it out like normal and open it the next day only only for the game to not be able to read my "game" file...
  3. BurgerMasterMan

RPG No Longer Opens At All

I hate having to create new threads and waste more people's time but I am in desperate need of help! RPG Maker no longer opens whatsoever! When I attempt to run it, the little title card with all the anime characters pulls up but the actual editor studio doesn't load anymore. When I check my...
  4. BurgerMasterMan

RPG Maker MV Lighting Issue

Though I am usually able to trouble shoot and fix these kinds of issues on my own, I can't seem to figure out the underlying problem behind this one. I was hoping someone here could help out. I've been using the "Terrax Lighting" plugin as a major part of the visuals in my game for awhile now...
  5. BurgerMasterMan

HELP! No new playtests are working!!!

As the title says, none of my new playtests are working! Let me explain: I made a game about a year ago that I kind of stopped working on completely for a few months... Five months or so pass and I decide to return to RPG Maker and experiment with new ideas and designs. I didn't want to screw up...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreiek