Search results

1. RavenBlueIndigo

Change Camera Origin?

Does anyone know if there are any plugins out there to change the origin of the camera? By that, I mean where it is centered on th e screen. I am planning to port a game of mine to MV from Ace, and in that game, the camera was centered more upward instead of the center of the screen as the...
  2. RavenBlueIndigo

RMVXA Square & Triangle

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CONTROL SCHEME DOWNLOAD LINK
  3. RavenBlueIndigo

Looking for a script call?

I don't know if this is the right area to post this, but I was wondering if there exists a script call or a script to force a change in the keybindings in a project. Basically, the controls in my game need to look akin to this in the F1 control scheme. It won't start like that for people...
  4. RavenBlueIndigo

Raven's Musical Roost

Hello, folks! I do some musical composition and decided that I'd make a thread here to share music that I have finished. This is the soundtrack to a game I developed for a contest. The loops are rather short due to it being a week-long contest. I used a power drill and the Earthbound...
  5. RavenBlueIndigo

MOGHunter's Picture Effects Script

Does anyone know if there is a way to make this script not mess up every single picture? I really want to use it for one of the effects it has but it tears apart my picture HUD.
  6. RavenBlueIndigo

Raven's Aviary of Art

Heya, guys! Raven here! I do a fair bit of Pixel Art and I've made this topic to share my work with y'all~ I typically work with minimal colors. I started with black and white and I've since started dabbling with mixing in more colors, but I rarely dabble with more than two colors. It is an...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The BEST and LEGIT Fake ID source in the market! We got every state available and countries like Canada & Australia! Complete with holograms, embeded with UV, will pass the bend test, and of course perfect to the naked eye. Legit fake id

Hi there please listen to my newest original music.
Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
margaretciaa