Search results

1. Lord Vectra

Attacks

Use this script: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/skill-restrictions/ I know how to make it unavailable if actor is dead, but I don't know how to check whether an actor is in the party or not. <restrict eval> $game_actors[x].state?(y) </restrict eval> x = actor ID y...
  2. Lord Vectra

Yup, people these days refuse to see the big picture.

Yup, people these days refuse to see the big picture.
  3. Lord Vectra

[VX Ace] Is there a way to disable starting with 99 of each item from database when starting a Battle Test?

He'll have to keep changing it whenever he goes between play test and battle test. Quite the inconvenience, if you ask me. I rather do what I said so I'd never have to touch it again (and if I do, it'll probably be less frequently). Not saying your idea is bad, but I don't see how it's...
  4. Lord Vectra

[VX Ace] Is there a way to disable starting with 99 of each item from database when starting a Battle Test?

That changes max quantity you can have of any item for the game. He only wants battle test to be affected.
  5. Lord Vectra

You know whats exhausting? Dealing with uncooperative people in an environment that requires...

You know whats exhausting? Dealing with uncooperative people in an environment that requires cooperation.
  6. Lord Vectra

What do you guys listen to when making your games?

Battle Music tho the recent "battle music crave" is the FVII remake version of One-Winged Angel.
  7. Lord Vectra

True. I should probably add that he could copy game_party then paste it where you put the rest of the custom scripts then edit it then. I am not skilled in creating snippets, so I'm a bad person to ask for that which is always why I didn't include it in my solution. However, TheoAllen just did...
  8. Lord Vectra

Couldnt you just pretend? Like, if you want, say 12 HP potions, and you start with 99, just dont use below 87. Then for items you aren't supposed to have, just don't use them? As for your question, since everyone else is holding information (I nvr had an issue with battle test, and I have a...
  9. Lord Vectra

RMXP Deciding on a leveling system

I thought of the potential cap because it addresses the flaws of games like Skyrim where you're encouraged to be Jesus and max every single stat in the game lol I will certainly try that. I won't be doing the last drawback idea though since the player may feel they are wasting some points...
  10. Lord Vectra

RMXP Deciding on a leveling system

So I'm deciding on a leveling system for my game. In this thread, by skills, it means proficiency. It's how well you're skilled with fire magic, earth magic, swords, axes, etc. It ranges from 1 - 100 but at the start of the game, everything is at 15. I'm trying to decide how I'm going to...
  11. Lord Vectra

On death triggers?

You just use the change state command for enemies.
  12. Lord Vectra

Setting states on enemies at beginning of battle

To add to this, make sure it happens on turn 0 (turn 0 is equivalent to beginning of battle)
  13. Lord Vectra

How many projects do you work on at the same time?

I work on two at a time. If I'm burned out on one, I go to the other.
  14. Lord Vectra

RMXP Damage Formula/Physical Defense Predicament

I would need something for rate if, for example, a skill scales a bit on your STR or DEX instead of purely ATK. I like the idea so far though.
  15. Lord Vectra

RMXP Damage Formula/Physical Defense Predicament

So I'm using Rpg Maker XP, and I've been playing with the damage formula, and I have a few ideas and want to know what you guys think. This is mostly me trying to figure out what to do about physical defense. This is a game where you put points into the stats you want per level. I know it...
  16. Lord Vectra

RPG Maker XP - Keeps going left

Thank you so much!
  17. Lord Vectra

RPG Maker XP - Keeps going left

So I encounter a bug, and I don't know how to deal with it. When I start the game, the character immediately starts moving right. I can move up and down but can't move left. I tested Vx Ace and my keys work perfectly there. ALL of my XP projects are experiencing the same bug, Even when I...
  18. Lord Vectra

Attack + Inflict Self-Status?

OOF, I hate when that happens. The last part of the formula is used as the damage calc though.
  19. Lord Vectra

Attack + Inflict Self-Status?

a.add_state(7); a.atk + (a.atk * 4 - b.def *2) 1. Use semi-colon instead. 2. The last formula in the damage formula is read as the damage calculation. The intended formula doesn't make no sense unless it was last so you confused the program (essentially lol)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The BEST and LEGIT Fake ID source in the market! We got every state available and countries like Canada & Australia! Complete with holograms, embeded with UV, will pass the bend test, and of course perfect to the naked eye. Legit fake id

Hi there please listen to my newest original music.
Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
margaretciaa