Search results

1. Tai_MT

SV Weapon Attack Motions Question

Recently, I bought some resources off of Steam that would allow me to have more weapon animations in the SV battle system for RPG Maker MV. Essentially, the thing the characters swing when they execute the "Attack" command. For reference, it's the "Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack" However...
  2. Tai_MT

The Quest Journal. Necessary?

So, while playing a lot of RPGs lately, I got to thinking about something. Most every game these days has a Quest Journal, or just a Journal in general in order to keep the player moving forward towards the end of the game while also keeping track of every major, minor, and side quest you pick...
  3. Tai_MT

Color Coded Treasure Chests? Exciting or Boring?

Hello. I recently decided in my game to use a color-coding system for my Treasures. I did this because I had to have 3 chests with unique graphics to indicate, at a glance, how they are meant to be interacted with. I decided, "well, why not do this with all the chests? Maybe this will make...
  4. Tai_MT

Attack Times, How Does This Work?

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but I'm doing it in RMMV, so I figured it might be the best place. Without going into too many details, I have a skill that can be "leveled up" to give either more attacks or a higher rate of counter attack.  I have versions of this...
  5. Tai_MT

Stats vs Dialogue

It's been a while since I've started my own topic, but I kind of wanted some feedback on a system I'd like to implement into my game.  My problem is that I'm not sure it's compelling or interesting enough to use for a player. Minor piece of background information first.  I had originally...
  6. Tai_MT

Extra Sets Of Items, What?!

Hello everyone! While doing a little bit of showing off to one of my friends about things in my game and about the RPG Maker itself, I got asked an interesting question.  You see, I had created two sets of "consumable items" in my game because of a character and questline that existed.  I have...
  7. Tai_MT

Trying to run 3 events at the exact same time

Hello everyone! I currently have a cutscene in which I have three events that need to run simultaneously (well, more than three, but three is the initial amount that need to run at the same time).  The map is about 30x30, so not that big, and it only contains 14 events on it at the moment. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The BEST and LEGIT Fake ID source in the market! We got every state available and countries like Canada & Australia! Complete with holograms, embeded with UV, will pass the bend test, and of course perfect to the naked eye. Legit fake id

Hi there please listen to my newest original music.
Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
margaretciaa