Search results

1. standardplayer

TRADE Seeking Team of Programmers

To start off, I always read the rules but I'm a known idiot. So mods, if I'm posting in the wrong place, or if I have not fulfilled the requirements for posting, I do apologize, hit me with that sweet blue text. Hi, I'm standardplayer. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the guy who...
  2. standardplayer

Saving a PIXI.Sprite as a png without User input

So I already know how to save a PIXI.Sprite to the local file directory, I use the following function sp_Tools.download_sprite_as_png = function(sprite, fileName) { let renderer = Graphics._renderer; renderer.extract.canvas(sprite).toBlob(function(b){ var a =...
  3. standardplayer

Generate a list of points to create an arc path

So I do a lot of animations in JS, as far as moving things around, rotating, resizing, all sorts of stuff. When I move a sprite, I generate a set of points from it's starting location to it's target location, and without going into unnecessary detail, let's say I have smooth 'regular' movement...
  4. standardplayer

No Activity = Freezing?

So I've experienced this back in ACE, as well, but now I use MV. If I'm either playtesting OR playing a deployed version (executable, not hosted online), if I have to go do something, for say 10 or 20 minutes, when I come back, the frame rate has dropped to 0, and the game becomes unresponsive...
  5. standardplayer

Sleepwalking/Sleep Drunkenness

TLDR: I used to sleep walk badly, and still have a problem with Sleep Drunkenness. FYI: This is a super long post. The TLDR, Poll and Title sum it up. The post below is my experiences and personal feelings about it. So I had a conversation about this other day, and a very uncouth individual...
  6. standardplayer

Multiple Styles or Colors in PIXI.Text object

I've been all over the PIXI Documentation, and have googled around for a few hours looking for an answer to this. I'm making a custom Text Manager for the project I'm working on. I can get it to do everything I want so far, but I'm having trouble with this one thing. I want to be able to change...
  7. standardplayer

The Forum Archetypes

*Note* To have fun on this thread, you're gonna have to be able to poke fun at yourself. None of us are perfect, and it's ok to call yourself out on stuff XD So if you've been on this or other forums, you may notice we incidentally tend to fit into certain archetypes, with certain patterns of...
  8. standardplayer

SP_GEC - Global Event Caller

Script Name: SP_GEC.js Goal: Call any page of any event on any map, with the option of using that event's page requirements. Progress: Complete - Open for testing/suggestions Features: -Run any page of any event, on any map. -Option to require all of the called event's Page conditions (except...
  9. standardplayer

Cringe Stories

RULES: This story has to involve you being the cause or subject of your own cringe. DO NOT TELL STORIES YOU HEARD, OR JUST STUFF YOU WITNESSED. YOU HAVE TO BE THE CRINGE CULPRIT. I think the title is self explanatory, but if not, let me explain. At least three times a day, I have to stop what...
  10. standardplayer

Emphasis on the WRONG word!

So this one is hard to explain, but there are times when someone says a phrase, a title, or something with more than one word (usually two), and they put the emphasis on the wrong word. It drives me NUTS. Here's an example. In America, there a quite a few Six Flags theme parks. They have them...
  11. standardplayer

Do You Believe In Spooky/Supernatural Stuff?

I searched the forum, sure that something like this probably exists already. But just like paranormal stuff, I couldn't seem to come up with any evidence :D So how about it. Do you believe in the paranormal? Let's leave aliens out of it. Just talk about the classics, ghosts, spirits, demons...
  12. standardplayer

FREE [SUSPENDED]Astral Project [A Ghost Hunting Simulator]

UPDATE: As of October 28 2019, the recruitment for this project is suspended due to general lack of interest. I'm realizing this concept is not easy to properly communicate. I will be working on a demo before reopening recruitment, so that the concept is clearer. Project Title (placeholder...
  13. standardplayer

Please find this funny

So I have a problem. I'm not here to complain, but my childhood was pretty bad. I'm not gonna get into to much detail, because like I said, I'm not here to complain. Furthermore, I don't see much reason in complaining. I'm an adult, and have been for quite some time lol. It's the past. That's...
  14. standardplayer

The dumbest thing(s) you've ever had said to you

So first of all, let me try to set some ground rules. This topic can be difficult to post on without being super mean, so PLEASE...try not to be too brutal. If you need to demonstrate that the author of the statement you wish to share is a little on the unintelligent side, try to make it...
  15. standardplayer

Your Dream Career

I searched around the forum and couldn't find a thread like this, though I'm sure one exists somewhere on this site. Anyway, what's your dream job/career? Obviously, most of us here would like to make video games, so let's keep that response out of this. It can be totally real, it can be...
  16. standardplayer

Peace!

I'm outta here folks, @Finnuval @samkfj @BadLittleSeed @OmnislashXX @Poryg @Sauteed_Onion Go-go status rangers!
  17. standardplayer

How I met Biggs

This story is entirely true, and while it may not seem absolutely crazy, it's something that makes me wonder about fate. Also, be warned. Biggs is my cat. If you don't care, I totally understand. Most people don't wanna hear about how you met your cat. When I was about 23 or 24, my girlfriend...
  18. standardplayer

The songs that get stuck in your head

You're going through you're day, minding your own business when BAM! You realize that you've been repeating a song in your head for the last 15 minutes. Sometimes it's because they're good. Sometimes it's because they're terrible. Sometimes it just...because. List them here. If it's an awful...
  19. standardplayer

RMMV RPG 'Animated' Shorts

I put a thread out for this years ago, but I hadn't really developed the idea much yet. First of all, the word 'Animated' is more to give the idea of what I mean to produce. Obviously RPG Maker falls under the category of something 'Animated' to begin with. This project would most likely use...
  20. standardplayer

Making PIXI shapes clickable in RPG Maker MV

As this question is about PIXI, this is obviously concerning RPG Maker MV. So I'm having a difficult time getting shapes I've created with PIXI to respond to Events such as mousedown. Here's an example of what I've tried/know I've researched a lot on other sites, and on here. I found a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I apparently need to send photo ID to Blizzard to change my phone number. I don't even need to do this to change my number with my bank or PayPal

Hi there please listen to my newest original music.
Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AncestralGuitarist