Search results

1. l8rose

Change Choice Text Size

Is there any way to change the size of the text in the default choice boxes? I know how to create new choice boxes with common events but I'd prefer not to have to do this if I can just edit the text size as that's the only issue with my choice boxes.
  2. l8rose

Making a Movable Wall with Events

This tutorial covers creating a movable wall as seen in the following brief video. Designed For: Rpg Maker MV Requirements: RPg Maker MV, Orange Mapshot and an Editing Program Using events and a slightly over large image, you can easily create a moving wall event. It does involve a small...
  3. l8rose

RMMV Noavel Manor [Travel Game Jam Inspired]

Noavel Manor Nissa Mikaelson was on her way to the Capital of the Southern Kingdom when a nasty storm has forced her to seek shelter in the Manor of Lord Ranley. Everyone has heard the terrible rumors of the Manor. That the Lord himself has not been seen in ten years and far darker things...
  4. l8rose

Map Building: To Edge or not to Edge

So as the title asks, when you build a map, do you go to the edge or do you leave a little room? Personally, I've always been the type to go to the edge of the map for my transitions to a new map or edge of the "view". I've had a few people comment on that being a negative thing which always...
  5. l8rose

L8rose's VNMaker Resources

Commercial and Non-Commercial While a credit is nice, it's not necessary Need a valid VNM Rusty Dialogue Box - Includes PSD for tweaking - - Done for 1280 x 720 resolution - - Font: Agency FB - [ Link ]
  6. l8rose

What is your New Years Resolution

So New Years is just around the corner and it's a time of new beginnings. I've decided I'm going to practice drawing more. I really let my usual practice fall by the wayside over the last year so I've set myself a goal to do a sketch everyday for the next year starting with 31 in January (fun...
  7. l8rose

IGMC Submissions & Ratings

Believe this is the right forum but apologies if it's not. So the IGMC Submission phase is done and it's on to Ratings for the games submitted. A total of 353 games means there are a whole lot out there to go through. I've managed to find a few from people here but that is a lot to skim...
  8. l8rose

RMMV River Lord [IGMC 2018]

River Lord on Itch.io River Lord is a Fantasy RPG set on a chain of islands. Take on the role of Koi, a young orphan on the cup of adulthood, as they discover secrets of their past and journey into an uncertain future. Starting out, they are accompanied by a set of twins but their party may...
  9. l8rose

L8rose's Workshop [Sketches]

Apologies ahead of time if this doesn't quite fit the Workshop idea. Alright, as some folks have probably noticed, I like to sketch. A lot. Sketching is in fact my destresser of choice. The thing is that I sketch so much that I sometimes run out of ideas on what to sketch. So this workshop is...
  10. l8rose

L8rose's General Resources [7/5/2020]

:Credit: L8rose :Non-Commercial: Just credit me and you're golden :Commercial: Not for Standard Commercial (see contests for special circumstance) :Contests: May be used in games for contests. Commercial after a contest is okay provided you contact me first about using the artwork and I...
  11. l8rose

What game are you currently Playing?

Right now, I'm playing Dead Maze. A free to play Zombie Survival MMORPG. It's a pretty standard game with fetch quets and the like but it's kind of fun. It's only in beta whih means I don't have as much to do in it as when I first started (just daily quests for me at this point and farming...
  12. l8rose

RMMV Starshard: Riverlord

Starshard: Riverlords Very tentative title If you could have any wish granted, any wish at all, what would you wish for? Would you wish to return home, a place you left long ago? Would you wish for wealth? For Fame? For Family? Any wish granted without knowing the consequences. Would you still...
  13. l8rose

L8rose's MV Resources

As I somehow managed to delete half this while fixing the links. RPGMaker MV Edits Available for Commercial and Non-Commercial provided you own RPGMaker MV. No credit to me necessary but other standard RPGMaker MV credits are required. Original Stuff For use in MV Non Commercial Credit...
  14. l8rose

L8rose's Art Stuffs

I figure a thread is better then falling into the habit of spamming the other art thread every couple of days as that would eventually happen. -coughs- This first post will generally be updated with the second to newest things on the thread but always see the newest posts for the newer sketches...
  15. l8rose

Apparently I never did one of these

I've been lurking for years (made my account just over 3 years ago) and only noticed I have 0 posts so clearly, I must have missed out on introducing myself. I'm L8rose, pretty sure just about everywhere. I mostly write these days with a spattering of drawing every week or so. Drawing wise, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangas