Search results

1. Archeia

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

No we don't.
  2. Archeia

[MEDIA]

3. Archeia

Change Choice Text Size

Yeah the Template has comments on what choices are what, so it should be pretty easy to find the one you're looking for!
  4. Archeia

Non-Commercial Luna Engine Installation Help

Luna Engine Sample is a trial that only offers bare minimum. It should've been this one and a bit outdated but it should still be the core features: https://github.com/Archeia/Luna-Engine-VXA/tree/master/Luna Engine Battle Sample Note that the config files will most likely not work.
  5. Archeia

Change Choice Text Size

No it's fine just asking. I made an extension that lets you put images for default choices and changes this easily so I want to be sure it's not that. Changing the Choice Box text requires scripts. Look for the script, Template_ChoiceBox. It can be seen here: Copy and Paste it and rename it...
  6. Archeia

Change Choice Text Size

Are you using an extension that affects it or just default?
  7. Archeia

How do I change my username?

Done.
  8. Archeia

[MEDIA]

9. Archeia

work in progres c: [MEDIA]

work in progres c:
  10. Archeia

Tiled Plugin (Demo for RMMV 1.3.0+ Released)

This plugin doesn't have terrains so you have to use a scripts that allows regions to act like vehicle terrains.
  11. Archeia

This is so true haha

This is so true haha
  12. Archeia

Tiled Plugin (Demo for RMMV 1.3.0+ Released)

It means you're using the wrong version of Tiled. We wrote the specific version you have to use in the topic.
  13. Archeia

Octopack Battler Sample Project crashing during battles

I contacted Olivia just in case and she just updated the download :kaopride:
  14. Archeia

How do I change my username?

I changed everyone's names to their requests including ones I might've missed.
  15. Archeia

Can you change the ADV message box buttons? / Title screen button error

Yes you have to make a folder. It can be any name really.
  16. Archeia

Setting Message Area is Breaking The Text Boxes

Layout Based means it's going to take into consideration the default Scripted UI. Try showing message box to see what I mean.
  17. Archeia

Show Message going outside of message area

Make your new message area smaller width/height wise. Hard to tell without images. Also turn this on: you only want Auto Erase off if you're trying to create an NVL mode message box.
  18. Archeia

Alignment Choises in Visual Novel Maker

Based on the pictures you are showing, those choice boxes seem to be the Evented Choice Boxes? Which is different from the default alignment options. I recommend using this extension instead: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ael-image-choices.88324/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz