Search results

1. Ms Littlefish

Hugs for you, Shaz. Take your time, take care of yourself. The world just changed for you. My...

Hugs for you, Shaz. Take your time, take care of yourself. The world just changed for you. My thoughts are with you.
  2. Ms Littlefish

"Kermit was a Fraud"

"Kermit was a Fraud"
  3. Ms Littlefish

Post the word potato and walk away. Little juvenile...sure. But, at the same time? I have a lot...

Post the word potato and walk away. Little juvenile...sure. But, at the same time? I have a lot to say about potatoes.
  4. Ms Littlefish

Since the problem is recurrent/ongoing, strong recommend. And...the way I see it? I don’t need...

Since the problem is recurrent/ongoing, strong recommend. And...the way I see it? I don’t need the thing, it’s causing me a lot of problems, and will probably help my small intestine stop getting so pissed off. Small intestine...probably want to have that, lol.
  5. Ms Littlefish

Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying...

Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying correctly into the small intestine. It's kinda going... wherever.
  6. Ms Littlefish

@[4574:@The Stranger] My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so...

@[4574:@The Stranger] My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so many schedule conflicts) so we haven't found a cause. I've hit others on my list though, and we're thinking my gall bladder has some rather limited days ahead of it.
  7. Ms Littlefish

I hope “normal” is soon!

I hope “normal” is soon!
  8. Ms Littlefish

As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna...

As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna say thank you and that I appreciate everyone who has been super kind and patient with me if they’ve asked me something or needed a favor from me.
  9. Ms Littlefish

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued)

I’m in this sorta strange appreciative mood, so...(continued)
  10. Ms Littlefish

Favorite NES game?

I’ve seen a few SMB 3. It’s definitely a favorite of mine as well. I also really loved Kirby Adventure. LoZ, of course, but I was a little bit older when I got into Zelda.
  11. Ms Littlefish

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Woohoo. I finished nothing! Uh...finish something. I guess? I have a massive lot of half notated scores. I’d surely like to finish one, but December is going to be a pretty transformative month in my personal life and naturally there are holidays. So. Here’s hoping!
  12. Ms Littlefish

I went out yesterday but not much appealed to me. Everything was way too frilly and flouncy and...

I went out yesterday but not much appealed to me. Everything was way too frilly and flouncy and I really like structured, well-tailored clothes. Natural fibers. Anything that doesn't breathe...I'mma die.
  13. Ms Littlefish

I start my new job Monday and I have very little professional attire...only scrubs. :kaoswt2:

I start my new job Monday and I have very little professional attire...only scrubs. :kaoswt2:
  14. Ms Littlefish

The songs that get stuck in your head

When this song comes on my Spotify, my reaction is always. "GAWD. YAS!"
  15. Ms Littlefish

November 2019 Goals and Progress Thread!

Wow. So. It's the 24th and I pretty much forgot about...everything. I've decided maybe to try and make some music that is just for the sake of music. I've been making straight-up game music for years now and kinda let lay on the side that...oh yeah. I used to make full symphonic scores for...
  16. Ms Littlefish

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

I am immensely jealous of your hair. @Caelumamittendum
  17. Ms Littlefish

The “How was Work?” Thread

I absolutely knew someone would profess this one day. I was working coagulation yesterday. I got a specimen and it was a short draw. The vacutainer for a coagulation test must be filled to the very clearly marked fill line, or you're not gonna get a good or accurate result. Several times a day...
  18. Ms Littlefish

I got the job. :)

I got the job. :)
  19. Ms Littlefish

He’s only seen one person not make it after this, and it’s because they felt the applicant was...

He’s only seen one person not make it after this, and it’s because they felt the applicant was arrogant.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz