Search results

1. Archeia

Announcement Community News - December 17, 2019

Thank you for your patience! The newest forum update is here! What's New? Upgraded to the latest forum software. There are three forum skin choices! Go to the very bottom of the page and pick your poison. RMW-LightTheme - uses the old forum colors. Swift - ColorTheme1 works great if you have...
  2. Archeia

Announcement Forum Maintenance (12/17/2019, 1PM PST)

Hello everyone! On December 17, 2019, RMW will undergo maintenance at 1PM PST. We hope to finish around 2 - 4 hours at most. Thank you for your understanding and have fun RPG Making! :MV1:
  3. Archeia

CoffeeScript Scene/Action Based UI: Right Click Save Menu

What does it do? This allows you to open the save menu instead of settings menu when pressing right click for scene based UI projects. Download
  4. Archeia

RPG Maker MV Eating Memory Problem Solving

This is to keep record of issues we discovered that causes RMMV to cause memory issues. User Report#1: Memory eating MV: TLDR - *audio drivers from MSI (my graphics card), called 'Nahimic Service'*
  5. Archeia

Branching Path Tutorial + Demo

I have written the tutorials here: https://asset.visualnovelmaker.com/help/index.htm#t=Preparing_a_Plot_Outline.htm https://asset.visualnovelmaker.com/help/index.htm#t=Conditional_Choices.htm If for some reason you still have a hard time even with the knowledge of what switches, variables and...
  6. Archeia

Bug Fix: Event Jitter / Display Rounding Error

Some people mistake this for Screen Tearing or Character lag. Events and the tilemap were rounding extremely low values from "display_x" and "display_y" differently. The tilemap are always rounded up while characters/events are always rounded down. What do I mean by extremely low values...
  7. Archeia

Announcement ReStaff March 2019 Release!

Calm was the even, clear was the sky, the new budding flowers did spring. Southward, the summer isle, Bamboos spire the grove. We will seek the quiet hill, With blue-bells blowing near, The fields breathe sweet, flowers kiss our feet, Young lovers meet, old wives a-sunning sit, Spring, the...
  8. Archeia

Algxel - An RM2k/3 Balancing Tool

Algxel Download An RM2k/3 Balancing Tool Algxel is an excel sheet created by Chartley designed to calculate algorithms in Rpg Maker 2000! Instructions by Chartley: So, what does Algxel calculate? • Attack Damage: Both from hero to enemy, and enemy to hero. • Skill Damage: Both from hero...
  9. Archeia

Javascript VNM Script Call List

Per tradition, here's the VNM Script Call List :kaopride: Link Version
  10. Archeia

VNM Tips and Tricks

MacOSX Issue Fix for Specific Cases: Thank you DarkCube!
  11. Archeia

CoffeeScript VNM Patches

This topic serves as semi-official patches until the next VNM update rolls around or if by any reason you don't want to update. Allow Shadow Property on JSON Patch VNM Version 1.0.1093 ...
  12. Archeia

Event RPG Maker 29th Birthday: Release Something Event

Beautiful Banner Art by @marimo It's RPG Maker's birthday and you're invited to join in the celebration! We're a little bit late to celebrate the birthday (Feb. 15) but hopefully we can still show our love and appreciation for the engine! The aim is to release a game - either complete or demo...
  13. Archeia

Forum Changelog (March 4, 2019)

Hi everyone! The maintenance is now over and as you might have noticed, the forum layout is extremely different today! Here's a write up of some of the important changes we've done to make your forum browsing and posting easier. General Updates Community Central has a few renames to make the...
  14. Archeia

Luna Engine MV Devlog

Hi everyone, A while ago we posted that we're working and maybe not working on Luna Engine MV. Well, the good news is, we just finished the newest iteration last month and here's what we have so far in testing. There are a lot of new features and the way we handled the configuration is way...
  15. Archeia

Forum Maintenance Announcement

Hi everyone! We will be having a forum maintenance this Monday, March 4 at 10am JST. The maintenance could be take up to 1-4 hours. Hopefully we won't take long! Cheers and have a good day~
  16. Archeia

RMVXA Interesting Font Rendering

So I was playing around VXA's font rendering and I noticed something very interesting. I noticed some games have perfect pixel font rendering while some are struggling. Here's Helvetica Pixel by default: While here's another one I'm using that is being "Squeezed" somehow in message? I also...
  17. Archeia

How do I change my username?

This is a topic that keep popping out from what I noticed, so I'll just make a sticky topic for easy replies and search for everyone. Contact @Archeia (aka me) and then post here or just private message (PM) me the following: Make sure to search if your desired username(s) are already taken...
  18. Archeia

Javascript AEL -- Change Keys

Change Keys Introduction This plugin overwrites a lot of input functions. This allows you to use Space bar and Enter Key to proceed messages. Backspace will hide the window instead of space bar. Extension Download Download Here! Source Code Download Download Here! License I use the MIT...
  19. Archeia

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019! To celebrate a Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, KADOKAWA and DEGICA present free resources for your RPG Maker MV games! Let's go and reveal them all one by one shall we? Dark Fantasy Character Pack Enjoy a new set of Dark Fantasy...
  20. Archeia

Tiled Plugin (Demo for RMMV 1.3.0+ Released)

Tiled Plugin for RPG Maker MV Presented by @Dr.Yami and @Archeia Do you want to use tiles of any size? Tired of RPG Maker VX-MV style map editor? Tired of Parallax Mapping? Want to have more control over your map collision? Want more animation frames from your tiles? Do you prefer a more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akemischuyler123