Search results

1. leenat40

The script for Fatum is my longest and most in depth story to date. Excited to share more...

The script for Fatum is my longest and most in depth story to date. Excited to share more! (Nanomachines not included this time)
  2. leenat40

Neon Genesis Evangelion and End Of Evangelion along with Kojima games are my main inspiration...

Neon Genesis Evangelion and End Of Evangelion along with Kojima games are my main inspiration for writing stories!
  3. leenat40

The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!

The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
  4. leenat40

Hahaha! Well, who knows what the future holds, perhaps Fate will tell us

Hahaha! Well, who knows what the future holds, perhaps Fate will tell us
  5. leenat40

I am putting development of 2 Vampyrus: Birth By Death on hold. Exciting stuff ahead though!

I am putting development of 2 Vampyrus: Birth By Death on hold. Exciting stuff ahead though!
  6. leenat40

It's so much more than that. Plus is it really a problem when the gameplay loop is so fun? I...

It's so much more than that. Plus is it really a problem when the gameplay loop is so fun? I think "boring and repetitive" game loops are actually the most fun ones! Incredible cutscenes and story too
  7. leenat40

I'm positive Death Stranding is a must play for everyone who think games can be more than...

I'm positive Death Stranding is a must play for everyone who think games can be more than endless shooting with a shallow story. Play it!
  8. leenat40

I understand it completely. It's quite simple to grasp really. The trailers do say most of ot as...

I understand it completely. It's quite simple to grasp really. The trailers do say most of ot as well, if you pay attention.
  9. leenat40

I finished Death Stranding. It is done... It's a masterpiece.

I finished Death Stranding. It is done... It's a masterpiece.
  10. leenat40

Played about 6 hours of Death Stranding so far. It's a YES. YES YES YES YES.

Played about 6 hours of Death Stranding so far. It's a YES. YES YES YES YES.
  11. leenat40

TOMORROW IS IN YOU HANDS.... Today! Happy Death Stranding launch day everyone! Make it count! <3

TOMORROW IS IN YOU HANDS.... Today! Happy Death Stranding launch day everyone! Make it count! <3
  12. leenat40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCI396HyhbQ TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCI396HyhbQ TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS
  13. leenat40

Metal Gear had an extremely good run even up to it's dying breath with 5. Now the age of the...

Metal Gear had an extremely good run even up to it's dying breath with 5. Now the age of the Strand Game begins!
  14. leenat40

Death Stranding spoilers are online! Avoid them at all cost and report those posting them...

Death Stranding spoilers are online! Avoid them at all cost and report those posting them! Let's reconnect!
  15. leenat40

I've ordered the steelbook edition as well! (I collect those) Either way I'm playing it for the...

I've ordered the steelbook edition as well! (I collect those) Either way I'm playing it for the story and not the gameplay in particular so it's not a defining factor for me. A Kojima game *has* to be good
  16. leenat40

Death Stranding is so soon! I can hardly wait!

Death Stranding is so soon! I can hardly wait!
  17. leenat40

Code Vein was well worth the price! Great game! Finished NG+ today!

Code Vein was well worth the price! Great game! Finished NG+ today!
  18. leenat40

Personal life stuff is a bit hecky, but hey, life be like that!

Personal life stuff is a bit hecky, but hey, life be like that!
  19. leenat40

I sure do love how I'm incapable of standing up for myself when I know damn well it's gonna end...

I sure do love how I'm incapable of standing up for myself when I know damn well it's gonna end in a big mess.
  20. leenat40

The release of Death Stranding approaches ever so steadily. Haven't been so hyped for a game in...

The release of Death Stranding approaches ever so steadily. Haven't been so hyped for a game in a looooong time!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akemischuyler123