Search results

1. HexMozart88

Wouldn't that just make the engine harder to learn?

Wouldn't that just make the engine harder to learn?
  2. HexMozart88

Do you prefer violence game or lighthearted game?

If it's a serious story, a little bit of blood and the story itself is dark. EDIT: It's not that I'm squeamish, it's just that when blood gets excessive, I find it laughable rather than scary.
  3. HexMozart88

Do you prefer violence game or lighthearted game?

I tend to prefer no blood or a little blood. If it's gotta be dark, I prefer other means of doing so.
  4. HexMozart88

Mapping looks tedious, but the payoff is great. Would play.

Mapping looks tedious, but the payoff is great. Would play.
  5. HexMozart88

You have to wait 3 days.

You have to wait 3 days.
  6. HexMozart88

Well, it's hard to explain if you haven't taken a music class, but essentially, it sounds as...

Well, it's hard to explain if you haven't taken a music class, but essentially, it sounds as though some of the notes are too close together.
  7. HexMozart88

Not bad, though the chords are a bit messy sounding. Don't know if that was intentional.

Not bad, though the chords are a bit messy sounding. Don't know if that was intentional.
  8. HexMozart88

RMMV Elegy (No Travel Jam Submission)

Thanks to everyone who wrote a review. ^w^ @Guardinthena Actually, everyone who's played it has complained about the controls. We used the controls that are used more in the industry outside of RPG Maker (WASD is apparently pretty common, though I wouldn't know because I play everything with a...
  9. HexMozart88

Somehow this makes me both inspired and mildly depressed.

Somehow this makes me both inspired and mildly depressed.
  10. HexMozart88

Same.

Same.
  11. HexMozart88

TRADE Looking to start a small development team

I joined the Discord, but I can't see anything.
  12. HexMozart88

I'm still that way, LOL. It's even worse when I get criticized about my work. It's almost like...

I'm still that way, LOL. It's even worse when I get criticized about my work. It's almost like confirming it's bad. EDIT: Not saying that I dislike criticism. I'm just bad at taking it.
  13. HexMozart88

TRADE Looking to start a small development team

OK, so I'm a little lost. You have a game and you need people to work on it? Or you have an idea for a game? If so, maybe give a little bit more detail as to what that is, since so far, I have no idea what the game is about.
  14. HexMozart88

No Travel Game Jam Stream!

Yeah, I've learned a lot here. I couldn't watch all of it, but I enjoyed what I did watch. (Even if we did get razzed, LOL.)
  15. HexMozart88

Any battle script

These are all pretty good ones, with links in the description.
  16. HexMozart88

Thank you! It's been a good day in spite of this, so I can't complain.

Thank you! It's been a good day in spite of this, so I can't complain.
  17. HexMozart88

Front View vs Side view

I tend to prefer frontview myself, simply because sideview is really slow, especially when the dev decides to put 6 million animations in there.
  18. HexMozart88

Finally managed to get a demo out to someone other than my family!

Finally managed to get a demo out to someone other than my family!
  19. HexMozart88

Eh. They're saying slowly but surely, stuff is supposed to be lifted here soon. I'm going...

Eh. They're saying slowly but surely, stuff is supposed to be lifted here soon. I'm going insane, but not much longer. Just sucks that I can't do too much for my birthday.
  20. HexMozart88

What is your favorite battle system type?

Wow. A lot of people love ABSs. I feel like I'm probably the only one that dislikes them, LOL.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akemischuyler123