Search results

1. Nenen

After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head. Don't...

After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head. Don't mind it so much as that I was singing today at my Church. :kaoswt:
  2. Nenen

@Sharm Yeah, I'm bracing for that. Just hoping that my pseudo Pixelart look will save me

@Sharm Yeah, I'm bracing for that. Just hoping that my pseudo Pixelart look will save me
  3. Nenen

@standardplayer But it's the first time in ?! Years that Nasa astronauts were launched into...

@standardplayer But it's the first time in ?! Years that Nasa astronauts were launched into space on American soil, and first blah Blah blah! Though seriously, I'll keep that in mind for the future!
  4. Nenen

Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this...

Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events. What did everyone else think about it?
  5. Nenen

A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so...

A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
  6. Nenen

@standardplayer I have to say that I feel the same way sometimes. In the end, both views are...

@standardplayer I have to say that I feel the same way sometimes. In the end, both views are problematic.
  7. Nenen

New RPG Maker coming soon? What do you think?

3D is a different world, you have to try it if you don't understand how much harder it is. If they decide to go 3D, they could ruin their reputation honestly. Although alot of other 2D engines have gone 3D, so who knows whether it's in the cards. Hope the new one gives a lot more customization...
  8. Nenen

Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves...

Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :P
  9. Nenen

Someday I plan to do it too. Some translations are annoying! :P Waiting to be able to get...

Someday I plan to do it too. Some translations are annoying! :P Waiting to be able to get library materials again.
  10. Nenen

A Quests Board - Whats your Suggestion ?

I would agree with you if the quest-board is as far as it goes. If you kept it dry and lifeless, it would be a drag to play. But if you give the quest life! In fact, taking my game example Faraway Story, while you activated the quest by the board, the characters would begin the real discussion...
  11. Nenen

Should I put money into this non-commercial first time project?

You can never guarantee success as an indie, so even if you spend money on a project you might not see results. so don't spend money just cause you have it, definitely think hard before doing so. Regarding commercialization, @FleshToDust, it could be a way to make back any money spent, but you...
  12. Nenen

@SpaceBot It's too difficult for me to say which is my favorite. It sometimes comes down to the...

@SpaceBot It's too difficult for me to say which is my favorite. It sometimes comes down to the most recent one I watched. ':D Press me hard enough, and I'll probably say The Tale of Princess Kaguya
  13. Nenen

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies. Ponyo is...

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies. Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie. I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
  14. Nenen

A Quests Board - Whats your Suggestion ?

Maybe I'm late, but I really feel like I need to add my two cents for this. I don't have a problem with the concept of quest-boards, it's a convenient one-stop place for a player to learn about possible quests, or be the way you start and end them entirely. Of course, like practically everyone...
  15. Nenen

What makes a good hacking system?

@Wavelength The event[0] system sounds pretty interesting, makes me want to play that game. (Also reminds me of the indie game Her Story) Sounds like something that would be better handled with coding rather than eventing. @BK-tdm I certainly don't mind the abstraction of hacking. Though I...
  16. Nenen

@TheoAllen I suppose my opinion on puzzle 'depth' is a little different, but I see your point. Certainly having some ability to improvise would be ideal. But even a puzzle with a single solution can be done well. @Kuro DCupu The idea to a certain extent is to give hacking more... emphasis...
  17. Nenen

I'm trying to design a unique hacking system, possibly using the confines of the VX Ace Lite turn-based combat system (lots of changes) possibly another way. So my first step was to think about what others have done in games, I mostly just had triple A titles, so... I've played quite a few...
  18. Nenen

Hey, thanks for the follow :) Don't know why you did, after all I don't really do or say...

Hey, thanks for the follow :) Don't know why you did, after all I don't really do or say anything interesting, but hopefully I will. :P
  19. Nenen

That's honestly most of my problem, other than the fact that I don't have as much freetime as I...

That's honestly most of my problem, other than the fact that I don't have as much freetime as I thought I would.
  20. Nenen

Couldn't really afford it before this whole thing, keeping the bills to things necessary. I...

Couldn't really afford it before this whole thing, keeping the bills to things necessary. I would usually walk to the library with my computer, or just my phone at somewhere with WiFi access before, but now... :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.
Bunny girls are the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sensei89