Search results

1. Serjo_Calibrato

RMMV An ugly game

Sorry for the bug. In the testing from the project I didn't have any bug, but I didn't tested all after making the playable exe. I will be sure to upload a bug-free version next time. Thanks for your suggestion. The idea was to use the spirit with larger monster (they learn stronger magic more...
  2. Serjo_Calibrato

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

I'm not an expert in medicine so I can't say about the antiviral drugs. About the possibility that a group of people get the vaccines and keep it secret I find it unlikely. I worked for a year in research (it was neuroscience, not exactly medicine, but the mechanism is the same) and I could say...
  3. Serjo_Calibrato

I think this is not a real threat. As we can see the virus cannot be controlled or avoided. If a country want to use it as a weapon there are high chances it will be affected either. Maybe terrorist can use something like this to threaten the world, but there aren't a lot of terrorist with a Phd...
  4. Serjo_Calibrato

Do you mean the virus? There are a lot of fake news and conspiracy theory that say that it was made in laboratory, but they are just fake. It has been proven that the virus has a natural origin. The spill-over from animals is even the more common way to start a pandemic in human history...
  5. Serjo_Calibrato

I don't know if it's the same in all the countries, but in Italy even amazon sells less stuffs. Probably it's better so, little distribution would be killed otherwise.
  6. Serjo_Calibrato

RMMV An ugly game

Thank you. I didn't know Xenogears, I'm basing my game on Final Fantasy and how I always wanted a summon system. After the time I spent try to balancing the first piece of the game I think I will keep has it is if I can.
  7. Serjo_Calibrato

Even IF everyone could stay one mile away from every other human beings this will help, but is not possible. In the same way if everyone uses masks will help but this is not possible. I think the best thing to do is to use mask only where they are needed, i.e. when you're in close space with lot...
  8. Serjo_Calibrato

@Parallax Panda If everyone uses masks there aren't enough for the ones that really need them, like nurses and doctors in the hospitals. This mask things are gone crazy. In open space the mask is practically useless unless you sneeze around and prices are skyrocketing. My girlfriend some days...
  9. Serjo_Calibrato

I find strange this freedom given to the single country. This means that if one of the 51 governors of the US states adopt bland control measures the epidemic will go on for more months... However I hope the most optimistic death estimation will be the right one. But 100.000 deaths is still a...
  10. Serjo_Calibrato

A question for the Americans (I mean USA): I watch the John Oliver's show "Last week tonight". He's describing a horrible situation with the state highly unprepared to the epidemic. In your opinion it's really so? I didn't understand if all the state are in lock-down or in same state people can...
  11. Serjo_Calibrato

RMMV An ugly game

Sorry, my bad... Try this:
  12. Serjo_Calibrato

RMMV An ugly game

Hello, I'm working on a little simple game just for fun, it's not something good enough to be shared as "developing game" but I like to have some feedback. The core of the game is the use of summon spirits that take the place of the party. The summons are stronger than the party so I thought...
  13. Serjo_Calibrato

Italy, diary of the quarantine day ?? After three weeks (maybe, I don't remember) of quarantine I don't know anymore what day it is. The couch and me are a single being now, but the mood is quite good. The sanction was about 200 euros when all this started, now the government set it to 3000. The...
  14. Serjo_Calibrato

Summon Actor

I'm using this plugin but I have a little problem. The summon actor command works fine, at least if I summon an actor that is not added to the party (I mean, not in the battle party, but in the menu party). When the actor is added to the party and I try to summon, all the other members not in...
  15. Serjo_Calibrato

Accessing actor's status window

Sorry, the script call works, but I didn't understand how to modify the cycling system. What I have to write in the plugin to avoid cycling for the hidden members? Is this the function you refer to Scene_MenuBase.prototype.nextActor = function() { $gameParty.makeMenuActorNext()...
  16. Serjo_Calibrato

Gameify my class

It's not just that. In the italian universitary system when you fail an exam you have to try again but doesn't affect your future career (maybe the time you need to finish all your exams). But we feel the grade as it is about us as person, not just the outcome of our performance and this...
  17. Serjo_Calibrato

This was exactly what I was asking. I was looking for script instruction to access status menu without having an actor in the party. You couldn't with SRD summon plugin because it doesn't allow you to summon real actors, but a sort of "copy". I'm using LadyBaskerville's plugin that allows you...
  18. Serjo_Calibrato

If this was the case in your city a severe symptoms peak would happen. I think national statistics are not perfect but reliable. You cannot cover deaths in a democratic country.
  19. Serjo_Calibrato

Hi, I'm from Italy. As you certainly know here the virus is hitting real hard. The government said to everyone to not go out from home if not necessary and hospital are facing lack of intensive care rooms in the north of the country. I'm not a very social person, but I could assure you that...
  20. Serjo_Calibrato

Maybe I didn't explain well what I was looking for. I wanted to create a sort of "summon section" in the menu that shows summon's statistics like in FF8 (because the summons have their own levels and skills). I create a plugin with the two lines i wrote in the first post, however I'm thinking...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on a game called "Eternal Sunset". Is there anywhere here i can "show it off" maybe? Wondering what others think.
What do you do when there are lots of offers online but you don't have even a slight chance of ever playing those myriads of games?
Ugh, mispelled my username.
Today I named a random character "Kneeji" because there's plenty of Shinjis but no Kneejis. I'll have to consider Elbowji later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Setsuisnotavailable