Search results

1. Ahuramazda

One of the local shops here used to sell this absolutely amazing Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate...

One of the local shops here used to sell this absolutely amazing Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate that was homemade by them. Sadly, when the elderly owner died they shut the place down and I have not had any luck finding anything near what he made. It was like a mix between white chocolate, dark...
  2. Ahuramazda

Need help with the default font.

They both look the same to me currently ;) Joking aside I cannot see the image or text you have uploaded as an example... Might better try again Went into my folders and checked, VX was "UmePlus Gothic", and VX Ace was "VL Gothic" for the base in-game fonts back then
  3. Ahuramazda

Also: add a way to make enemies become harder as an option so absurd builds will most likely be...

Also: add a way to make enemies become harder as an option so absurd builds will most likely be needed to even survive on said difficulty level. I use a single point scaler where the player starts at difficulty 100, for each point above that enemies become 5% tougher per point. At the current...
  4. Ahuramazda

The way I see it, you balance the game the way you want it to. If a player wants to keep toying...

The way I see it, you balance the game the way you want it to. If a player wants to keep toying with customization until they find a utterly broken build then think of it as "players love the design choices I have given!" and enjoy the fact they play the game enough to find such insanity.
  5. Ahuramazda

I park far away from the building to avoid other cars, but not close to the parking lot exit. I...

I park far away from the building to avoid other cars, but not close to the parking lot exit. I also always push my cart back inside of the store, never use cart returns... helps the poor souls out when its time to clean the parking lot up at night.
  6. Ahuramazda

That was the same thought I was having too... last thing we need is AI generated obfuscation...

That was the same thought I was having too... last thing we need is AI generated obfuscation where even the human who prompted it might not have the ability to decrypt it. How you gonna defend yourself if accused of stealing if you cant even decrypt your own plugin? XD
  7. Ahuramazda

A thread popped up for all of 10 minutes where someone had created an offshoot AI program and...

A thread popped up for all of 10 minutes where someone had created an offshoot AI program and taught it all of the major RMMZ plugins and had it so you could prompt it to make works of "your own" or easily compatible with them. They were calling it either RMMV-A or RMMZ-A. Either way, AI using...
  8. Ahuramazda

"Tread carefully is all I ask, as AI aided plugins is a very risky path to walk. (not to mention...

"Tread carefully is all I ask, as AI aided plugins is a very risky path to walk. (not to mention myself and several other forum users have already said if they see AI made code then we will not assist in any way to fix issues.)" These 2 extra status' were my reaction to said thread before it...
  9. Ahuramazda

"Even though it is not meant to poach/steal code, it is the eventual end result many times from...

"Even though it is not meant to poach/steal code, it is the eventual end result many times from AI as it can only use what it has been taught. If you upload all of the major content creators for RMMV then most likely it will learn to code like them and as the end result some of the code (could)...
  10. Ahuramazda

Good, glad to see that RMMZ-A thread got taken down before I hit enter on my response... I was...

Good, glad to see that RMMZ-A thread got taken down before I hit enter on my response... I was saying making something that would use all major plugin creators code as a base for learning could ONLY lead to potential trouble, if not theft... even if unintentional in its design.
  11. Ahuramazda

If I finish my events and you finish thine, then afterwards we can learn to code again like its...

If I finish my events and you finish thine, then afterwards we can learn to code again like its 1999!
  12. Ahuramazda

Think I agree with @SGHarlekin... I like the original better, but the new one isn't bad either...

Think I agree with @SGHarlekin... I like the original better, but the new one isn't bad either by any means. I like the face shape/expression and coloring better on the original, but the slimmer figure and flowing cape of the 2nd One other nitpick on the 2nd: the hand holding the hilt of the...
  13. Ahuramazda

I am sure you're a man of the land, and into discipline. ;)

I am sure you're a man of the land, and into discipline. ;)
  14. Ahuramazda

" watched their innards become outtards." (one of my favorite death messages from Terraria) :D

" watched their innards become outtards." (one of my favorite death messages from Terraria) :D
  15. Ahuramazda

Decided to recreate my Mining and Gathering professions as a plugin instead of a common event...

Decided to recreate my Mining and Gathering professions as a plugin instead of a common event... the result was MUCH cleaner and smaller. Level cap increased from 10->100, added in exp instead of training manuals, and added in scaling perks. Also: The old common event was nearly 25k lines of...
  16. Ahuramazda

@Dalph I could get behind that!

@Dalph I could get behind that!
  17. Ahuramazda

@Ms Littlefish Dumb? Nah. Just not as google-y as others :D

@Ms Littlefish Dumb? Nah. Just not as google-y as others :D
  18. Ahuramazda

Heh. For someone who is using Magus as their avatar I am surprised you wouldn't have a bit more...

Heh. For someone who is using Magus as their avatar I am surprised you wouldn't have a bit more malice in you, lol I would feel the need to toy with people a bit more, esp depending on how easy the question actually is to answer.
  19. Ahuramazda

Based on what I have seen lately, may I suggest you change your title to "Forewarner of the...

Based on what I have seen lately, may I suggest you change your title to "Forewarner of the Black Wind and The Master of Google"? ;) When I see a response to a thread and its you, I just know there will be a google result included these days, and I love it! (I read those posts/comments with a...
  20. Ahuramazda

Don't we all at some point? (Permanently in some cases..... *looks away*)

Don't we all at some point? (Permanently in some cases..... *looks away*)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me: Heck no, I'm not following a tutorial! I know how to event this myself! This is child's play.
Also me:
Me on the forums between Dec. 1-25:

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif
Everyone is making Christmas this and that...I'm over here doing techno goth.
Happy Advent season : ) First day of calendar is now posted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deatsy