Search results

1. boulops1

Cleaning Database - Is there a way to organize your common events, skills, etc. that will change all things linked to that ID as well?

@Saireau oh very cool, ill take a look into it. thanks! i agree, a cool that could organize would be a life saver haha
  2. boulops1

RMMV How do you make a classes stats always be a % of another classes stats?

@Trihan nice! ill take a peak, thanks man and roger that @ATT_Turan
  3. boulops1

haha i guess i just think in terms of what happens in other types of games (not necessarily JRPG) and wonder what would make sense replicating that in a JRPG. the persistent summons to me just seemed to make sense cause it would be annoying to have to keep summoning a pet every battle if that...
  4. boulops1

Cleaning Database - Is there a way to organize your common events, skills, etc. that will change all things linked to that ID as well?

Heyyyaaa!!! cleaning question. in your database, you have all your ID's common events, skills, enemies, etc etc. is there a way to be able to move them around and organize them without it effecting things linked to those corresponding IDs? like is there a way if I move an item with ID: 02 to...
  5. boulops1

@ATT_Turan yeah honestly I'm very new to all of this and getting into the RPG Maker i was surprised to see so much was left out.. felt like a big click bait after i bought it.. its essentially useless without YEP's plugin list or a series other creators work. with that in mind i honestly...
  6. boulops1

@ATT_Turan im just having a hard time finding the notetag that will pull a % of another users stats to add as the buff for buff and states core. <Custom Apply Effect> code code </Custom Apply Effect> don't know what to substitute for "code" if im using the stats of another actor. or...
  7. boulops1

@ATT_Turan kkkkk you got it, ill take a dive into that and see what i can do. ill report my findings.
  8. boulops1

@ATT_Turan yeah your right, often forget about the multiclass system, something i dont have in my game. my bad. okay ill look into passive states and see if there is some sort of note tag that can pull stat points from another actor in battle and use it..
  9. boulops1

@ATT_Turan your original statement was I'm assuming your referring to just getting rid of class 1 entirely. the reason why i don't want that is because class 1 has skills class 2 doesn't have. making it worth it. example: in the game class 2 has a companion (class 1) that they can choose from...
  10. boulops1

RMMV Battle System and Battle Order - Agility not working.

@ATT_Turan HAHA! NO WAAAAY. im actually embarrassed. i swear i didnt see that part being mentioned in the STB plugin video. ATT i owe you a beer.
  11. boulops1

@Trihan I'm looking at that plugin but again I'm trying to search for something that allows % of other stats. i don't know for sure if that can do that, i could be wrong? @ATT_Turan actor 1 has different skills and abilities that actor 2 doesn't have and actor 1 might be a series of actors to...
  12. boulops1

Heyooo!!! pretty simply put i would like to make one classes stats always scales as a percentage of another classes stats. ex. Class 1 will always have 50% of class 2's stats. I intend to make it so class 1 cant equip anything or level but class 2 can and with that will effect class 1's stats...
  13. boulops1

@coucassi @Trihan okay so I moved the STB plugin and battle engine core way to the top and I manually saved. nothing seems to have changed. I never actually use battle test haha. I just start a new game and run to a map that has a bunch of monsters for battle testing purposes I made. with...
  14. boulops1

Heyooo, i know there are plugins out for the battle system im thinking of but i don't know which combination of plugins it is. I thought i had the right ones but am definitely mistaken. what am i missing? what I envisioned: At the beginning of a battle, the actors or enemies with the highest...
  15. boulops1

RMMV YEP Party System. pets and party size exceptions.

@ATT_Turan im doing exactly that.. its the death common event plugin.. i dont know if i didnt download it properly or what but ive tried simple common events with it when things die and its not working. ive never downloaded a plugin from the link they mention on that page. i dont even see a...
  16. boulops1

@ATT_Turan yeah exactly.. for some reason its not removing the state from the necro.. i dont know if its cause when the summon dies.. its not technically dying with the plugin? or maybe im messing something up. that's why i tried showing what i had.
  17. boulops1

@ATT_Turan sorry i was preoccupied with a few things. your right. hmm. i guess ill have to look around and see what action to be looking for when a summon dies cause it doesn't seem to be knockout or work with the deathcommon event plugin. i guess ill let you know if i find anything.
  18. boulops1

@ATT_Turan oh your right your right. thank you. when i run that common event though and the summon dies its not removing the state from the summoner.. this is what i have for the death common event to be run. this is suppose to run when the skeleton dies but when it does die the state isn't...
  19. boulops1

@ATT_Turan i went ahead and looked into it. got the action seq 1 and used the note tags you described.. seems to be working now. one thing i noticed is when the summon dies, the state stays on the master.. i went to that dead common event you recommended and added a conditional branch to be ran...
  20. boulops1

@ATT_Turan yeah thats weird that photo didnt show. here it is again is action sequence a separate plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So in my SRPG, when kill monsters, they leave an aura that grants +20% Crit, +20% PDMG MDMG. Aura lasts only for 1 turn, it forces players when and where to last hit.

1702177938686.png
So frustrating when you just wanna work on your game but people want to do stuff in RL... :p
Day #9 of Advent is all ready in one spot! Do you prefer doing your shopping way before Xmas, or…do you like the chaos? Are you done shopping and/or crafting for Xmas?
Fast test with Wagon and horse no animation. yes it looks strange horse is Ralph and wagon is follower xDDDD
Should first boss be easy or maybe little medium, I don't want to be overwhelmingly hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendancamarillo