Search results

1. Mimikyu

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

@Waterguy no matter what values I change it doesn't move properly. I change the value by 2 and it moves 3 pixels?? how do you get this thing to work? even if I did get it to work I would run into more problems with the event collision box obstructing where you're supposed to work. this plugin...
  2. Mimikyu

@Waterguy how do I fix the issue of the collision box moving in some other direction when I resize it? It's never centered.
  3. Mimikyu

@Waterguy what size should I make the event collider? and do I use offset? I tried messing around with the height width and x y settings but no matter what I did it only moved the collision slightly to the right for some reason???
  4. Mimikyu

Creating a Level Up Item

you don't need a plugin for this
  5. Mimikyu

in the tileset menu you can change the collision?
  6. Mimikyu

Hi I just started using QMovement and it has made all of my action button trigger events can't be activated. When the plugin is switched off they work fine but with the plugin on it doesn't work. this only affects events that are on top of tiles with collision, which is how I do most events...
  7. Mimikyu

TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

demo link is dead
  8. Mimikyu

dont comment on my status dude

dont comment on my status dude
  9. Mimikyu

How do I make a player jump event triggered by a button press?

I want to have a jump action when I press a button on the keyboard like C for example with these particular features -Prevent them from jumping over certain tiles -When not moving jumps in mid-air and only when moving, jumps in the direction they're moving in (not sure if it's possible) I've...
  10. Mimikyu

hi

hi

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha