Search results

1. bgillisp

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

You can fix that by editing the new project data. Many complained about no control of the RTP In ACE (as it felt like all or nothing unless you did the ini trick then manually imported everything you wanted) so now you can decide what is included by default by editing what is in the new project...
  2. bgillisp

July 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

I took my vacation from game deving starting last Monday (I do this like every summer for 2 weeks or so), so progress to report. However, July starts now, and we will still use this thread, so post your July goals and progress as well.
  3. bgillisp

Plus popular ideas are sometimes proven false. We've had some 'science' ideas in the past that...

Plus popular ideas are sometimes proven false. We've had some 'science' ideas in the past that were very popular but got debunked years later.
  4. bgillisp

Yeah, its because Steam wants you to buy the program on there instead. and they have no reason...

Yeah, its because Steam wants you to buy the program on there instead. and they have no reason to let you get around it.
  5. bgillisp

I found it important to take a day off every week just to avoid burnout, and every summer I take...

I found it important to take a day off every week just to avoid burnout, and every summer I take like 1 - 2 weeks off of working on the project as well. That has combined to help me avoid getting burnt out on it.
  6. bgillisp

Sadly Steam doesn't know, nor can the system on steam be set up to allow it.

Sadly Steam doesn't know, nor can the system on steam be set up to allow it.
  7. bgillisp

Yeah, Steam won't let you list a DLC for separate purchase if you don't own the main product.

Yeah, Steam won't let you list a DLC for separate purchase if you don't own the main product.
  8. bgillisp

I grew up in the boonies with nothing to do and no one around most of the summer. I'm used to...

I grew up in the boonies with nothing to do and no one around most of the summer. I'm used to making my own entertainment for 3+ months.
  9. bgillisp

What's funny is I read an article today that stated that businesses are not getting customers in...

What's funny is I read an article today that stated that businesses are not getting customers in those states that reopened quickly as people are like yeah right, it's not over, I'll just sit down and stay home.
  10. bgillisp

Moghunter's Actor Picture CM plugin, need help on making the bust picture never leave unless the second actor is selected.

Not a problem, since it looks like this is for MV I can move it to the Plugin/Javascript Support (which it is for MV)
  11. bgillisp

Moghunter's Actor Picture CM plugin, need help on making the bust picture never leave unless the second actor is selected.

Note you posted this in support for a programming language for ACE, but your screenshot is for MV. Which engine is this for?
  12. bgillisp

Poll: Quantity of Armor Slots

In my game I did the following: Clothing (standard armor and such goes here, highest DEF boost of all stuff) Headgear (small DEF or MDF boost, you pick) Cloaks (boost to HP and MP, very small DEF/MDF boost) Shoes (boost to AGI, very small DEF boost) Necklace (+% stat gain to one stat, or very...
  13. bgillisp

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Hey no one said it had to be an H game if you call it Elfkisser. I'm sure someone can come up with a way to make a non-H game called that.
  14. bgillisp

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Elfkisser. We should have a challenge to see who can make a game based on that name.
  15. bgillisp

What are your fave Turn Based JRPGs?

@Chocopyro : I've heard of it! Played it to death when I was younger. BTw, other western turn based RPG's: Wizardry 1 - 8, Might and Magic 1 - 5 (6 - 8 too if you are ok with the option to do battles in real time being present), Any of the old Gold Box D and D games from 1988 - 1992 (there's 9...
  16. bgillisp

Do you have noncombat party members in your games?

Ok, I'll move it there. Everyone this is now a how do I question so please post how to implement this.
  17. bgillisp

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Remember to get a lot of sleep tonight!
  18. bgillisp

I dunno about outside battle, I used it inside battle in troop events for party members not in the battle party though. Still if you want to ask more on how to implement this I'd start a thread in the support section for the maker you wish to do this in.
  19. bgillisp

Nope, mine non-combat members had no skills or nothing, they were just there. It was explained that one of them did things like the cooking and such though and other logistics that were needed for a large group, but they had no battle skills or battle value at all. However, I did learn that in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru