Search results

1. ValentinaSama67

Need some clothing for Tall Sprites! [RMMV]

Hello! I've been working on my game and I tried spriting the clothing below for Tonbi's Tall Sprites, but I failed miserably, so I decided to come here and ask if someone could make sprites out of these clothes. (only the TV sprites [walking sprites]) Resource Type: Clothing for 4 directional...
  2. ValentinaSama67

Terrax Lighting Issue!

So, I was making some maps and decided to put some lighting effects with Terrax lighting, and, for some extremely odd reason... This happened: I'm not sure why, since this never happened before to me. Here's how my plugins are organized: If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me, I'd...
  3. ValentinaSama67

RMMV "Magical" Boy/Girl based game

Strings of Fate (name may change) Is the name of a project I've been kind of working on, I got a few world building details, sprites and mechanics thought through, however, I'd like to receive some feedback on what I've already established. (most names might/will change in the future, so don't...
  4. ValentinaSama67

Val's few RMMV Stuffs

Hello~~ I decided to post some of the stuff that I did for my projects, so other people may use it. For now there's only busts, but there may be more in the future. T.O.S You must credit me: ValentinaSama66 or Valentina H. You're not allowed to repost without my permission. You're not allowed...
  5. ValentinaSama67

A dress for a Goddess (MV)

Hello! I noticed that a character for my game needed some special clothing since she's a VERY important character. So I need: Resource Type: Character Walking (TV) Clothing and Headpiece. The dress is supposed to fit the normal MV character template, however I wanted the dress to be bigger than...
  6. ValentinaSama67

Special Female Monk Clothes

Hello! I decided to post here my request since I'm terrible at pixel art and sprite editing... (even though I like drawing) Resource Type: Character and Battler Clothing (no need to fit the generator, I just need the sprites) Maker Format: Rpg Maker MV Art Style: MV RTP Style Description: I...
  7. ValentinaSama67

Moghunter's WeatherEx Problem

So, I was working on some cutscenes for my game and I needed to add some embers to the map since it was on fire. However, once I added Moghunter's plugin to my list and made the Plugin Command, this is the error I got: Here's my Event setup and my Plugin list order. (I had no prior problems...
  8. ValentinaSama67

Yanfly's Hide/Show shop items problem

So, I just reached the point in my game where I decided to use this plugin to hide certain items from the shops. I've added the notetags as listed in the plugin's help file. However, once I test played it, in the shop menu, the only item that shouldn't be hidden, is hidden. Here's what the...
  9. ValentinaSama67

Val's Bust Graphic Workshop

Hello! My name's Val (or Valentina as my username suggests) And since I've got a little bit of free time in my hands, I've decided to use my skills to help those who need it! :Terms and descriptions: As you must have noticed I do Bust Graphics! And that's what I'm offering in this workshop...
  10. ValentinaSama67

Little problem with Galv - MessageBackgrounds

Hi! So, I was testing some stuff for my new project, and I made my own message images to go along with Galv's MessageBackgrounds. When I had only one file "msgimg_0.png", it worked fine and showed the image normally. But when I added the other two files "msgimg_1.png" and "msgimg_2.png" the...
  11. ValentinaSama67

Gryphon Walking Sprite

Hi! I've been making a short game, and I wanted to know if anybody had a Gryphon Walking Sprite... Here's the info: Resource Type: Character Sprite Maker Format: Rpg Maker MV Art Style: Similar to the RTP style of MV Description: I've been looking for a Gryphon Sprite similar to Hiddenone's...
  12. ValentinaSama67

Yanfly Action Sequence problem?

Hi! So let me get straight to the point; I was going to play test some action sequences that I got from Drifwood Gaming and some I got from this thread. When I suddenly got this error; I don't know what happened since the Action sequence did not even start. I thought It might have been only...
  13. ValentinaSama67

RMMV The Quest - Idea for a game

Hello! I'm just passing by to show my game idea in hopes of getting feedback. I only have a few maps made for the project, but I do have a little notion of which direction I want it to follow. So here comes; Working title; The quest Characters; Note; I will be using the "default" characters...
  14. ValentinaSama67

I can't add anymore plugins to my project!!! (Help!)

Hello! I have a Big problem! And I need help. I was working on my project as usual and then, I couldn't add anymore plugins to my plugin manager?? Here's the screenshot of how my plugin manager is looking at the moment: I tried everything: Started a new project and copied everything from the...
  15. ValentinaSama67

RMMV - Bigger Sprites

Hii! So, I wanted to make a thread with some sprites I made! They are bigger then the ones in RMMV. I wanted to share it with most people as possible! Terms of Use: 1. You can use it in your commercial project (giving me credit as "ValentinaSama" and a copy of your game) 2. You can use it in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.
I urge *every single one of you* to play this demo from Mhin Ra: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/players-wanted-for-alpha-long-journey-to-farewell.123326/. It's simply amazing, it's a very high quality product with very good gameplay. This amount of effort must be recognized.
FirestormNeos wrote on Tai_MT's profile.
Do you have a link handy to posts you've written explaining the flaws of on-screen encounters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moge-mic