Search results

1. Razelle

The old ones are plenty kawaii.

The old ones are plenty kawaii.
  2. Razelle

"Dumb is such me." will give you more likes.

"Dumb is such me." will give you more likes.
  3. Razelle

Went true Pacifist first thing, now feel too much for the characters to do the opposite.

Went true Pacifist first thing, now feel too much for the characters to do the opposite.
  4. Razelle

Just about everyone has Skype or something similar, so hopefully to those only staying for...

Just about everyone has Skype or something similar, so hopefully to those only staying for friends, you can connect through something like Skype instead.
  5. Razelle

Facebook no more.

I avoid Facebook like the plague. I sometimes look over a friend's shoulder to see what our friends/family say sometimes, but it's mostly a circle-jerk full of nothing but overshared text-on-images and "Like this post if you love Jesus, ignore and go to Hell." type stuff. If I really want to...
  6. Razelle

Agree with Dalph on that one. Plus from Xillia onward the dungeons have always been bland...

Agree with Dalph on that one. Plus from Xillia onward the dungeons have always been bland, sadly, so I don't really mind if that hasn't changed.
  7. Razelle

I'll probably get a PS4 for it as well, especially if it goes the route of Star Ocean 5 where...

I'll probably get a PS4 for it as well, especially if it goes the route of Star Ocean 5 where the PS3 version isn't leaving Japan. Though I doubt Atlus would do that to us.
  8. Razelle

Since there's no Persona 5 for about another year, I'll keep that money for the upcoming MV.

Since there's no Persona 5 for about another year, I'll keep that money for the upcoming MV.
  9. Razelle

-CONTEST OVER- Help us come up with a new tagline!

RPG Maker MV: "Because You're Worth It"
  10. Razelle

Videogames you're bad at.

This was a very fun topic to read. I'm pretty good at everything I touch that doesn't involve manual aiming with guns. There's a surprising amount of shooters that will auto aim for you as long as you're still firing in their general vicinity. Otherwise I aim in the other player's direction and...
  11. Razelle

There's people who will never talk to their friends unless their friends talk to them first. I...

There's people who will never talk to their friends unless their friends talk to them first. I have a friend like that, and it's tiring always having to be the one to initiate contact.
  12. Razelle

If you have the Luna Engine, the Quest System is pretty simplified. You can pretty much put...

If you have the Luna Engine, the Quest System is pretty simplified. You can pretty much put anything as the description of each "Quest" to make it more like a journal.
  13. Razelle

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

As someone who knows Javascript, this has become a daily occurrence to me. I'll be making one more Ace game before the jump though, so having a game in mind helps soften the idea flood...a little.
  14. Razelle

I sell pokeballs to PCs in games with no pokemon.

I sell pokeballs to PCs in games with no pokemon.
  15. Razelle

N64 version was by far the best since throwing people actually made them go somewhere.

N64 version was by far the best since throwing people actually made them go somewhere.
  16. Razelle

I've never needed a fish robot before. How empty life has been without it.

I've never needed a fish robot before. How empty life has been without it.
  17. Razelle

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

The ol' "truth serum in the chocolate" trick. It's a classic, but sadly can't bypass the cure all vaccine known as NDA. I'm thanking those who make the templates ahead of time. Going to be fun to work with the new resolution. Been meaning on making a higher res game to test my pixel skills.
  18. Razelle

NO! That was a trap! ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!

Obviously he's rolling to see who gets to fall into the trap first. Getting caught in traps is the next big trend.
  19. Razelle

You can always print the resources and eat them. Best of both worlds.

You can always print the resources and eat them. Best of both worlds.
  20. Razelle

I just made a quick silence bubble, which is really the only addition I needed. This looks...

I just made a quick silence bubble, which is really the only addition I needed. This looks really nice.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane