Search results

1. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

!!! STV_MonsterCards v.0.61 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Update: Description: This will add a simple Card Collector Game to your Project. - Create/Add your own Cards! - Create your own Booster Packs! - Cards split into 3 different Series! - Each Card has unique stats like ATK, HP, DEF. -...
  2. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_SetItems

!!! STV_SetItems v.1.2 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Updates: Description: This will add the ability to create Armor Sets Items which will give specific Bonuses/States to the wearer. PasteBin: DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs9l6fmrv4j4c92/STV_SetItems.js?dl=0 Terms of Usage: Feel...
  3. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | Newest: DamageFace | Plugin Count: 4

[STV] Plugins Newest: STV_DamageFace Latest Update: STV_DamageFace Current: 4 Plugins   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   STV_DamageFace | v1.0   STV_ClassSelector | v0.7...
  4. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_DamageFace

!!! Damage Face v.1.0 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Updates: Description: This Plugin will change the Face Image of an Actor depending  on the HP value of each Actor. Images...
  5. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_ClassSelector

!!! Class Selector v.0.7 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Updates: Description: This will add a Class Selector to your Game. From here you can change/set the class of any Actor. - Races - Classes - Subclasses ! Important ! The Parameter Curves of the Race, not the Class will...
  6. Skotty TV

[STV] Tutorials | Teleport Scroll

STV Tutorials Teleport Scroll -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   The following tutorial will teach you how to create a Teleport Scroll almost like in the Diablo series.   Step 1...
  7. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_StageSelector

!!! Stage Selector v.1.1 !!! :Author: SkottyTV (Special Thanks to Lantiz) Latest Updates: Description: This will add a Stage Selector to your Game. From here you can handle some sort of Teleporter Stone which will transfer you to different Towns for a small amount of...
  8. Skotty TV

Help! Get map data array

Hi There! I just want to know if anyone (good scripter) can help me out. I want to create a new array with all map info stored in -> - var array = []; - array[1] = Map001.json something like this... The thing is, in $datamap is always just the last map stored. And $dataMapInfos...
  9. Skotty TV

[STV] Window Skins | Newest: Solid | Count: 66

- SkottyTV Window Skins - Amazing HQ Window Skins for RPG Maker MV Newest: Child / Solid / Wood Terms of Usage: Feel free to use all Skins in 1. Non-Commercial Games, 2. Commercial Games However it would be nice to give proper Credits to "SkottyTV" Have Fun And Enjoy! :) Also a free copy of...
  10. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

!!! Beast Book v.2.5 !!! :Author: SkottyTV (Thanks to Yoji Ojima for the base idea) Latest Updates: Description: This will add a Beast Register to your Game including - Achievments! - Kill Counter - Animated Enemies - Drop Items - Skills ...and many more! Screenshot: Commands...
  11. Skotty TV

FREE Window Skins

Hello Friends! I created some window skins for MV. They are free to use, commercial and non-commercial.  :D Enjoy! Dont forget to visit me on youtube for some RPG Maker MV Tutorials! :rock-left:   :rock-right:  ->

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane