Search results

1. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

That would be cool, unfortunately I can't play VR without getting motion sick :(. I actually...

That would be cool, unfortunately I can't play VR without getting motion sick :(. I actually liked No Man's Sky when it first came out, despite the hate as a result of the over promising. Still alot of the changes they implemented were good as well.
  2. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Instead of working on my development with the 12 hours of free time I found myself with, I...

Instead of working on my development with the 12 hours of free time I found myself with, I instead played Terraria.....for 12 hours straight......oops.
  3. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Working on my next game, first time I am customizing full tilesets for each maps...

Working on my next game, first time I am customizing full tilesets for each maps needs....aaahhhh too much effort. Aria - LIN V3 will be finalized soon so my next project start will be official.
  4. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMMV Aria - Lost in Shadows Beta V2.0 Released 05/02/20

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions! Unfortunately this game was an experiment to push my limits with the one map game challenge, where you only get 10 total events (map and common combined), 10 switches, and 10 variables. I have actually used the full limit to make the game so dont have...
  5. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions! I have set it up so if you have the items you can skip the breaker box text! I have some other updates I want to do because this will likely be the final version then having this moved to completed games, so the download wont be adjusted just yet. I...
  6. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMMV Magical Girl Z (No Travel Game Jam)

Overall a very interesting experience and a great job at keeping consistency in the persistence of the characters personas. This style of genre could work great as a full game due to the back and forth available between the main character and the scientist, allowing for a continued push into the...
  7. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMVXA zombied! (No Travel Game Jam)

Aaaahhh I got janked and stuck in one street with zombies running in from both sides constantly, eck dead. This game is hhhhaaarrddd, maybe just a bit too hard, died 10x in a row and still can't get to the hospital :) on the 11th try made it to the hospital! That being said "official" review...
  8. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Using Wineskin to Play Windows Deployed RPG Maker Games on MAC OSX

Using Wineskin to Play Windows Deployed RPG Maker Games on MAC OSX How to Install and Use Wineskin If you are reading this tutorial then like me, you are doing most of your work exclusively on a MAC OSX. One of the issues that I have found is that most people who use RPG Maker are using...
  9. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

I can agree with that. When I had my wife play-test it made me realize that players would make...

I can agree with that. When I had my wife play-test it made me realize that players would make decisions in the game world that I didn't even think to address, definitely helped me develop it more before releasing it for further testing.
  10. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMVX Version Fille - Chapter 8 available! Complete episodic game!

Hey @daheji this looks interesting, I will check it out when I get a chance and give you some feedback! Are both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 in English?
  11. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Jeez V2.0 Aria - Lost in Shadows released with lots of updates, and lots of bugs. Knocking em...

Jeez V2.0 Aria - Lost in Shadows released with lots of updates, and lots of bugs. Knocking em down as soon as they are brought to my attention, sometimes think the playtester works and hides bugs from you!
  12. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

@ShadowDragon Unfortunately I cannot get that bug to replicate. However I did go in and make some modifications to the cutscene that I thought could be affecting it. Links have been updated with new downloads! If you are still experiencing the bug let me know but if you can record it when it...
  13. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

@daheji My mistake I uploaded the wrong version! The switches are not supposed to be there and the item names were not supposed to be there either, both leftover from the testing version. That would be why you had all the items as well, those switches gave different sets of items to test...
  14. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

New updates to the Beta, version 2.0 has been released! Lots of changes, you can see the full changelog down below and in the main post. Still need playtesters! Hard to balance the system in this version with just playtesting it with my wife. I do plan to turn the concept into a full game but am...
  15. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMMV Need Ideas - Biomes in a "Forest" themed Game

Changing of biomes could even be something as simply as moving from a forest that is encompassed and within large cliffs, moving into a deeply condensed forest with lots of brush and small wildlife, moving into a more sparse forest with larger clearings and flat plain areas for larger wildlife...
  16. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Tall sprites

This is in Beta but I was actually looking at this for similar reasons, should help some for you to continue in the right direction: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tab-the-tall-adult-body-generator-project-v0-9-beta-released.112990/ You can also see this thread by @mlogan...
  17. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Creating a speed boost item (energy drink)

You can actually use this method to create alot of interesting items and effects in your game! Common events are definitely one thing everyone should be using alot more of.
  18. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Boba Fett and the dropout Jedi aka Star Wars: Wrath of the Mandalorian. Spoilers! Mild Adult language.

Haha that was great never seen that before but definitely a fan made film. I agree with @gstv87 alot of "fan" films of the time were that way. Think about a person who has limited knowledge on how to edit and film-making, with basic editing software, making something that is his own passion...
  19. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

I think Instagram became popular as a way to quickly edit and share photos (or just share...

I think Instagram became popular as a way to quickly edit and share photos (or just share photos) rather than communicating something through text (twitter). While Twitter can share photos as well, Instagram was targeted to that audience and saw success right off the bat.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane