Search results

1. CreativeVulpine

Script to compare coordinates between 2 events in MV

◆Script:if ($gameVariables.value(5) && $gameVariables.value(6) === $gameVariables.value(8) && $gameVariables.value(9)) { $gameSwitches.setValue(3,true); } I am trying to get the XY coordinates of one event to compare to another, and if they are true have my 3rd switch...
  2. CreativeVulpine

Battle Test not running

RPG Maker MV 1.61 When I run a Battle test it displays this error Edit: it also displays in ingame battle.
  3. CreativeVulpine

YanFly Region Restriction - Restrict multiple regions

How do I restrict multiple regions to events. I want the event to not pass through regions 1 and 2, while only allowing the player to pass through region 2. I tried just added the region as shown, however it then cancels the restriction on region 1.
  4. CreativeVulpine

Having trouble with YanFly's Quest Journal Plugin

For some reason these tags appear in the game test, I am unable to figure out how to remove them. Please help. Thank you! Edit: Ok so here is the plugin site YanFlyQuestJournal This is the text from the Quest itself: {"Title":"Scattered Memories","Type":"Main...
  5. CreativeVulpine

Hi! I am new to rpg maker mv

I've been toying around with the system and plugins for a month now, and I am loving it! I am just learning my way around the engine, and would appreciate any help. I look forward to to sharing and interacting with everyone!:yhappy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane