Search results

1. kyonides

Windows 10 is Unsafe According to NSA

Beware, Windows 10 Users For Your Cyber Safety is in Danger! The US National Security Agency (NSA) has discovered a major flaw in Windows 10 that could have been used by hackers to create malicious software that looked legitimate. That's how the following article begins its explanation on...
  2. kyonides

Urge to Upgrade Firefox

If you're using Mozilla Firefox 71 or older, you better pay attention to this serious warning! You can read the MacRumors article here: https://www.macrumors.com/2020/01/10/mozilla-firefox-update-vulnerability/ And then you can also double check it here as well...
  3. kyonides

KEndure XP

KEndure XP + VX + ACE by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction I introduce you to...:aswt: Nope, it's not Aluxes, it's a new script indeed! It was inspired by a fellow RM user's request by the way... It's just some sort of endurance or sturdy + anti-sturdy set of states! :confused: This means...
  4. kyonides

Check the Arquitecture of Files and DLLs

Check the Arquitecture of Files and DLLs with a Ruby script! I'm posting this scriptlet here because it's not RGSS based but a common Ruby script so it might work on any version of RGSS in theory. You can also run it as a typical Ruby script on your PC in case you have already installed the...
  5. kyonides

KReaper XP

KReaper XP v1.2.1 by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction This scriptlet of mine should let you do a few things you might already do via common events, switches and variables, namely killing your heroes or foes with a hidden timer! :O Yes, you can use skills! I would suggest the following names...
  6. kyonides

SkkillUses XP

SkkillUses XP by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction This scriptlet allows you to set a skill use system instead of consuming mana! It even allows you to set different use maximums for actors and enemies! skills.default = Number It lets you set a default maximum for actors and enemies in that...
  7. kyonides

KPocket VX

KPocket VX version 1.0.6 by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction Force the player to keep a reduced inventory while in battle! :eek: Of course, the player may choose which items he or she will pack in his or her pocket. :wink: It is possible to call the Pocket menu from the Item menu or the map...
  8. kyonides

KItemDesc VX

KItemDesc VX Zilsel Version version 1.0.2 by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction This scriptlet just pretends to implement zlsl's need of a different item description menu by adding an extra window to display an icon or picture plus the hero's comment. You may also want to activate a global...
  9. kyonides

KItemDesc XP

KItemDesc XP Zilsel Version version 1.0.2 by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction This scriptlet just pretends to implement zlsl's need of a different item description menu by adding an extra window to display an icon or picture plus the hero's comment. You may also want to activate a global...
  10. kyonides

KSkillTypes XP

KSkillTypes XP by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction The following script is an overhaul of the skill menu. It is intended to show the same information the original provided plus a couple of details like skill power and a battler to test the skill on it! That battler even changes if the skill...
  11. kyonides

KPocket XP

KPocket XP version 1.0.6 by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction Force the player to keep a reduced inventory while in battle! :eek: Of course, the player may choose which items he or she will pack in his or her pocket. :wink: It is possible to call the Pocket menu from the Item menu or the map...
  12. kyonides

KLotto ACE

KLotto ACE by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction Do you recall my script Gem Roulette? Yes, the one with the spinning wheel made out of gems! Well, here's an interesting variant of it, this time is about the lotto! This script can be customize up to a certain point, still, it can be used as...
  13. kyonides

Gem Roulette ACE

Gem Roulette ACE v 1.0.7 by Kyonides-Arkanthes Introduction This is my own version of a roulette mini game. The gems you can see on the screenshot below will rotate as expected after you hit the OK button. Later on it will show you your prize. After you collect it, it will show up on the...
  14. kyonides

Dunno what to say, I'm just another newbie

Or that's what I expect to be here. Honestly, I'm not after stuff like being a famous scripter or plugin developer. Even so I'm here. As a sidenote I might say that I've been a penguin, a fox and even a voracious shark!
  15. kyonides

KLotto VX

KLotto VX by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction Do you recall my script Gem Roulette? Yes, the one with the spinning wheel made out of gems! Well, here's an interesting variant of it, this time is about the lotto! This script can be customize up to a certain point, still, it can be used as...
  16. kyonides

KLotto XP

KLotto XP by Kyonides Arkanthes Introduction Do you recall my script Gem Roulette? Yes, the one with the spinning wheel made out of gems! Well, here's an interesting variant of it, this time is about the lotto! This script can be customize up to a certain point, still, it can be used as...
  17. kyonides

Gem Roulette VX

Gem Roulette VX v 1.0.7 by Kyonides-Arkanthes Introduction This is my own version of a roulette mini game. The gems you can see on the screenshot below will rotate as expected after you hit the OK button. Later on it will show you your prize. After you collect it, it will show up on the...
  18. kyonides

Gem Roulette XP VX & ACE

Gem Roulette XP v 1.0.7 by Kyonides-Arkanthes Introduction This is my own version of a roulette mini game. The gems you can see on the screenshot below will rotate as expected after you hit the OK button. Later on it will show you your prize. After you collect it, it will show up on the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane