Search results

1. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Using Wineskin to Play Windows Deployed RPG Maker Games on MAC OSX

Using Wineskin to Play Windows Deployed RPG Maker Games on MAC OSX How to Install and Use Wineskin If you are reading this tutorial then like me, you are doing most of your work exclusively on a MAC OSX. One of the issues that I have found is that most people who use RPG Maker are using...
  2. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMMV Aria - Lost in Shadows Beta V2.0 Released 05/02/20

CONTAINS REFERENCES TO SPELLS/INCANTATIONS/DEMONS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE RELATED TO CERTAIN RELIGIONS. GAME IS NOT DIRECTLY ABOUT ANY RELIGIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH WRITINGS **IN NEED OF PLAY TESTERS TO BALANCE GAME SYSTEMS**
  3. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

RMMV - SumRndmDde HUDMaker - Showing up in start of game cutscene

Currently I am using SumRndmDde HUDMaker Plugin for RMMV to allow a visible tracker for a player condition to be shown on screen. I currently have the options under the plugin setup as follows: Each section does as follows for its options: The issue I am encountering is that while the plugin...
  4. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Enemy Attack Insta-Killing Actor - Set for Flat Damage Attack - Not Sure Why Killing Actor

Currently I am working on a project where I am going to be setting up a system that causes effects to the player when they are hit with different types of Fear attacks, and at different Fear levels. I am very confused however with what is currently occurring in my project. For an unknown reason...
  5. Chroma-Creative-Solutions

YEP Class Change Core + YEP Subclass - Maintain Skills When Switching Classes

Long time lurker (since 2017), usually try to find my own solutions, but cannot for the life of me find a solution or work around for this issue. Currently I am using these plugins to create a class switching system for my game: YEP Class Change Core YEP Subclass YEP Skill Core YEP Skill Learn...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane