Search results

1. supercow

what is Art Academy for ?

i saw the art academy in the Events & Academies for a few days now, and its always at 0 what is it for? whats the rule / regulation ?
  2. supercow

Supercow Tilesets

SUPERCOW TILESETS im just gonna pile all tilesets i've made here in the past or later in the future. all these resources is for non commercial game only. dont forget to credit if used. critique is welcomed. 1.Lufia Tileset: 2.Lufia Dark Tileset: Screenshot: 3.Christmas Tileset...
  3. supercow

Super Modern Outdoor Tileset v3.1

Super Modern Outdoor Tileset v3.1   the tileset is my custom and not affiliated with xp or vx/ace any advice or suggestion  is appreciated BD Map Pack v3.1 = 16 example of map in XP (Size is 8.2 mb) https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuiorzd8hkimr62/SMOT%20v3.1.zip   Screenshot: Credit: Supercow...
  4. supercow

SuperCow resource for Car , helicopter, train, plane+robots

This is resource that i made either for a request or i just wanted to make them. and im just gonna bundle them together (except for sprite which ...is all over the place cuz i forget whatever i made or where). i am going to continue to update this with new things. if anyone have advice or...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane