Search results

1. Castagna

Solved - Pokémon like - battle (with suggestion)

I would like to have a battle system like pokémon, where the first actor goes in battle and, when he dies, the next alive one goes in battle, while the first one is moved from the first position of the party to the last one. Can someone help me?  (I don't know much about MV libraries... this...
  2. Castagna

Single Actor Battle System

Is there a script that allows you to fight with a single actor even if the party is bigger? If the team is composed by 4 actors, the first will fight and the others will be remove from the party; when he dies, the second one will be added to fight and the first will be removed (to hide his name...
  3. Castagna

Static Actor Battlers

I'd like to have a plugin that shows pictures of your actor battler when not using sideview plugin, maybe something depending on a class notetag or on a class name. For example let's think about pokemon (just to make you understand my idea): Let's say i have two classes: Pichu & Pikachu. If i...
  4. Castagna

Walk "under" walls

Hello :)   In this rpg maker version, I can't set walls as star fields (or maybe I don't know how to do it?), so i can't walk under them, or use their tile as event to move under it. I'm using an event that make the character able to walk through walls and sets its opacity to 20 when he has to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filiberto