Search results

1. J2415

RMMV Christian Edutainment Battle System

I agree with you. Robert Tilton And Mike Murdock promised miracles for a 1000 dollars. They were preying on the desperate. Thank you for the insight!
  2. J2415

Yeah there are plenty of greedy scammers treating Christianity as a spiritual lottery system. But the Kingdom of God is within everyone. Though I believe it is important to teach children about false teachers and greed, my goal is to create a game to teach children the foundations of Christianity.
  3. J2415

Thank you! So far it has some promise, I'm just hoping it'll have the player engaged.
  4. J2415

When I outlined the first version I categorized sins. For example, if "Hatred" emerged then the player would select John 3:16 to defeat hatred. It was to show relevance of the Bible today with modern problems. I came up with 100+ Bible quotes and I felt like it would bog down the battle system...
  5. J2415

Hello, I'm in the process of recreating my battle system for Bible Quest. I've gone back to the drawing board and started to rewrite the game. My end goal is to create a Christian Edutainment game but I've been going back and forth on the battle system. At the moment, if "Fear" pops up...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score