Search results

1. KarinaSnow

[MV]: Side-View Harpy Battler

Resource Type: Sideview Battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: IShould the above not sum it up, I need a harpy done for an animated sideview battler, Much like the player has as well. I'd do it myself, but I cannot sprite THAT well. Reference Images: (Please follow all usage...
  2. KarinaSnow

Animation Size Breaking.

Gonna keep this short and sweet. I want animations larger than 192x192. Normally you'd just use multiple slots per animation. But when running these expanded animations at ~60 FPS, you get less frames for your animation. I also discovered RPG Maker MV's editor has a hard-limit of 100 frames per...
  3. KarinaSnow

[MV] Shrine Maiden's Tools by Karina

So, this is actually my first serious attempt at pixelling up a sprite, and for what I wanted it for, it turned out quite well, despite looking kind of faded on the ribbon, but that actually made it look better for it's intended use. We've got animations too. *Spells demonstrated above may or...
  4. KarinaSnow

「MV]Shrine Maiden Materials / Nine-Tailed Fox Generator (Tails)

Request 1: Shrine Maiden's Purification Rod Resource Type: Sideview Weapons Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description:  A stick with a paper ribbon on the end, usually white. Swing-Type Reference Images: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/File:Th15Reimu.png The Stick she's holding...
  5. KarinaSnow

REQ> Enemy Vs. Enemy.

I'm in the process of creating a game, and I happen to have need for enemies fighting each other. Now before you link me to EST Battle Royale Script, I ran into an issue using the Atelier Battle System with it. Enemies still attack already defeated enemies. If requested, I will provide a link to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score