Search results

1. Indra

New project with just the files needed won't playtest - help?

Ah, noted, thank you @Shaz
  2. Indra

RMMV Kristamata - a short RPG story

@atoms thank you so much for playing! I'll try to make the combat better in next update
  3. Indra

Alright thank you for your explanations, I'll try to be more careful when renaming or deleting files. In the meantime, I'm just gonna make a new file, and keep all the default files, and try to clean up when the project is ready to package.
  4. Indra

@bgillisp @Andar, I tried renaming the game folder to MisteriKampus, but still doesn't work. It's now like Documents > App - RPG Maker MV > MisteriKampus > index.html. The funny thing is, I have my other projects stored in the "App - RPG Maker MV" folder and some of them have spaces in the...
  5. Indra

@Andar, if I understand you correctly, the answer is: Documents > App - RPG Maker MV > Misteri Kampus > Misteri Kampus > index.html I'm on a mac and steam btw if that matters
  6. Indra

I wanted to start a new project using POP Horror set, and planning on using custom BGM, SFX, etc. So I thought it would be a good idea to just open a new project, and then delete everything I don't think I need (audios, animations, imgs, etc), and copy paste the DLC contents into the relevant...
  7. Indra

Thank you very much for the failed to load items and for playing! Much appreciated! @Gianmher
  8. Indra

Hey everybody! I just finished translating my game from Indonesian to English and it's available now for free download on itch.io. The details are as follows. Kristamata Kristamata is a short RPG about two highschool students, Kenji and Kazuya, from Sierra Valley Highschool who are trying...
  9. Indra

Animation failed to load in deployed game

That's the thing, I don't know how to identify the ones used in the plugins. Are they specified in the plugins js text file somewhere? I just played through the game and find missing files one at a time, so far I only found 3 more missing ogg files when in some battles. After I replaced the...
  10. Indra

Ah that's why! Yes, I just checked the img>animations in www and those missing in game weren't included in it. So I just copied the whole animation in it just to make sure it wont fail again lol, but sadly it added up the file size quite a bit. Thank you @Shaz! But turns out that there are a...
  11. Indra

This is my first time deploying a game to windows. When I play it on my windows machine, in battle it always fail to load animations of enemy attacking, and stuck. Any idea on how to fix this? When I deploy the game I check exclude unused, is this the problem? Or should I remove unused stuff...
  12. Indra

How do you manage work flow?

There is a good video from Yanfly about game making process which I think is good. Here it is.
  13. Indra

Just got into game developing.

@Kes oops sorry about that. Okay got it thanks Kes.
  14. Indra

Hm, just checked in my local steam folder, and the SF tileset is located under DLC>baseresource. But I'm pretty sure it's already in MV before I purchased any DLCs. It even exist in the img folder of every game folder I made with MV. Maybe I miss something, but I'm pretty sure SF tileset, SF...
  15. Indra

It's SF inside tileset. I think it's included in RPG Maker MV.
  16. Indra

Hey @Alex Nearwoods nice to meet you too!
  17. Indra

BGM and BGS setup

Thanks for the explanation, @Shaz Yes, you're right.
  18. Indra

BGM and BGS setup

Nothing but the basic actually. But I'm just curious about what Shaz mentioned above, about erasing a parallel event from inside the event itself, immediately after it plays BGM, so that when we exit the map, the event will automatically be erased, and reappear when we reenter the map. Still...
  19. Indra

BGM and BGS setup

Like this?
  20. Indra

BGM and BGS setup

Noted, Shaz. So how do we erase the parallel event automatically when we exit the map?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score