Search results

1. Icelord888

RMMV Soulflowers

Official website: Soulflowers The Game SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT [/SPOILER] SECTION E: Trailer
  2. Icelord888

Force action on ally?

Recently I have been doing a lot of battle event-ing in MV and I use force action often, but now I have hit a blocker of sorts, how can I make an actor or enemy cast something on a specific ally? I discovered how to use the Indexes through conditions and variables to make an actor attack or use...
  3. Icelord888

How do I create a state that has a chance to inflict other negative states?

I will get straight to the point, is it possible to place a character under a state such that when said character, let's say attacks, he/she has a chance to inflict a state on the target. (Imagine a skill named Apply poison , your character poisons his weapon placing him under a state named...
  4. Icelord888

Map Initialization functions for plugins[Solved]

Hello there game makers, I come here yet again in search of guidance. In my limited experience with plugins I see that you can write functions and call them via the script call comand, but I also know that you can also extend the game's premade functions to make a propper plugin, so my question...
  5. Icelord888

Dynamic Eventing Problems.

Hey guys I started eventing recently in JS and everything went smooth for a while and then I reached this problem while trying to create an event via Plugin. function create_event(ID,NAME,X,Y) { var e=(a jason like u find in the map files) $dataMap.events[ID] = e; $gameMap._events[ID] = new...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score