Search results

1. cockroach

cockroach's Skill Tree

cockroach's Skill Tree Hi, this is my skill tree script. :) It is meant to be a simple but effective skill tree, as Diablo II's one. So features implemented are pretty much the essential ones a skill tree should have. Multiple Skill Trees per class: Each actor starts with the skill trees...
  2. cockroach

[RMXP] Doing a SkillTree system and having an issue with Sprites...

I'm basically doing this Skill Tree system, which permits actors to learn their skills from multiple skill trees and level them up, and whatnot. But I'm not so experienced in the fields of scripting and having some trouble with Sprites. Here's a screenshot of how it looks. The core mechanics...
  3. cockroach

Starting a Custom Rogue-Like Battle System

Hi guys. I made this thread because I'm doing a system of my own in RMXP and I'd like some help in what's best to begin with. My project placeholder name is Rogue-Like System. It introduces a turn-based battle system in the Map environment, by making the battle interactions take place in the...
  4. cockroach

See-Through Scenery Script

See-Through Scenery Script Another very simple edit I have made so you can see Characters (events in general) behind trees, houses and so on. It just changes a couple of lines in some methods in the SpriteSet_Map and Sprite_Character, so it isn't a big deal, really. But the result is quite...
  5. cockroach

8-Actor Party

8-Actor-Party This is a very simple edit I have made so the RMXP engine allows 8 heroes and show them in all the instances necessary. It consists mostly of firstly allowing the party to have 8 heroes, then tweaking the MenuStatus, the Shop, Item Usage, the default Battle System, the Save...
  6. cockroach

Animated RTP Monster Characters

Hi guys! I've been animating the RTP sprites to perform attacks and a death stance. I'll be uploading them here as I finish. My first intentions were using them with GTBS, so the down sprites tend to fit a 32x32 square. Previews:   Terms of use: Well, I say everyone is free to use...
  7. cockroach

Hello there!

Hi all, I've been looking for a steady community about RPG Maker, and I'm glad I found this one. :) I think my story is the typical one. I made tons of incomplete games in RPG Maker 2000 or 2003 in my childhood and since then I'm always wanting to make games, in many platforms... Well, my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score