Search results

1. Hawkadium

Can't Equip Weapons

Hey there, before we begin I tell you that I have setup my Weapons correctly.  Weapon Type is set to Sword and my Hero is enabled to equip Swords.  I have disabled all plugins.  There are no extra Traits beyond Attack Element Physical.  I have searched the forums and read the tutorial PDFs.  I...
  2. Hawkadium

How to Control Ending a Battle Scene

Hey there, I am trying to figure out how to send my character back to where she started after losing a battle.  It's a dream she is having, so I don't want her to die and have the game end.  I would prefer to use a timer or another event to interrupt the battle scene.  I posted a screenshot...
  3. Hawkadium

Cartoon World - Recolour

Hey everyone, This is a very easy to do recolouring of the default tilesets in Maker MV.  I went for a cartoon type theme. Hope you enjoy. Cartoon World Tileset
  4. Hawkadium

Main Character has gone Invisible

So, I was just editing my classes and actors when I went to test my game and the player is now completely invisible.  All the sprites are set correctly.  In fact they haven't been changed in a long time.  I can still move around and trigger events... I just seem to be invisible. I went to a...
  5. Hawkadium

Go to Previous Map

Hey there, I made a map that I want to use several times.  Getting to this map is fine, but returning the player to where he/she was before has eluded me thus far. I went over the scripts, checked YouTube and the Forums.  Can anyone shed some light on how I can back to the previous map...
  6. Hawkadium

Mobile Friendly MV Pack

Hey everyone, I know from experience, how daunting it can be to keep your mobile file sizes under that 50 meg limit.  So I have gone ahead and redone all the default assets that I was able to.  In doing so, I was able to clear up over 70 megabytes. Unfortunately, I was not able to touch any...
  7. Hawkadium

More Drops from a Monster

I noticed we are only able to add three different item drops per monster.  Is there a way to change this? Thank You,
  8. Hawkadium

Easiest Way to Make Tiled Grass

The absolute easiest way to create a tiled grass sprite.  (Substitute grass for dirt, snow, etc.) Programs used: https://krita.org/ (Free) Have any questions or comments, leave them here or on the video.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score