Search results

1. TherainED

So edgy you could be a katana.

So edgy you could be a katana.
  2. TherainED

Undertale not Indie GOTY tho...

Undertale not Indie GOTY tho...
  3. TherainED

>This year. My keks. I can't hold all of them.

>This year. My keks. I can't hold all of them.
  4. TherainED

6. And if you've played it, you play it again.

6. And if you've played it, you play it again.
  5. TherainED

Also Ark: Survival Evolved apparently. I'm not all that interested on that one, but...holy hell...

Also Ark: Survival Evolved apparently. I'm not all that interested on that one, but...holy hell, Early Access games coming out of Early Access. Thought I'd never see the day.
  6. TherainED

Yeah, so...I just got heed that Darkest ungeon is going Full-release in early next year...

Yeah, so...I just got heed that Darkest ungeon is going Full-release in early next year. Uhhh...that's some good **** right there.
  7. TherainED

Seems like the right level to even access the Old Hunters DLC is well above 100. Lvl 50 already...

Seems like the right level to even access the Old Hunters DLC is well above 100. Lvl 50 already and the regular enemies wipe the floor with my ass. WTF, Fromsoft?
  8. TherainED

What about the Doll? Or a tsundere version of Elyse. Or Annalise. Or Yharnam. Or Mergo's Wet...

What about the Doll? Or a tsundere version of Elyse. Or Annalise. Or Yharnam. Or Mergo's Wet Nurse. Or Rom. I'm sure you can find all that and much more.
  9. TherainED

Games that had a powerful effect on you

Dark Souls. 1, because 2 succesfully managed to get me not to give three quarters of a damn about the story. Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Those characters were just so properly rounded out, the soundtrack that came along with each of their quests...I don't even know where to start. Transistor...
  10. TherainED

Tecnically, since it's past 12:00 PM, it's 23rd here, so it's tomorrow.

Tecnically, since it's past 12:00 PM, it's 23rd here, so it's tomorrow.
  11. TherainED

Are y'all ready for the Old Hunters tomorrow?

Are y'all ready for the Old Hunters tomorrow?
  12. TherainED

The fights in Gaza should give you an answer.

The fights in Gaza should give you an answer.
  13. TherainED

It's official. I got Fallout 4 spoiled. Yay.

It's official. I got Fallout 4 spoiled. Yay.
  14. TherainED

I came home to Fallout 4 and the Indivisible prototype. I'm in for one hell of an afternoon.

I came home to Fallout 4 and the Indivisible prototype. I'm in for one hell of an afternoon.
  15. TherainED

I wanted to say Popped up, but pooped up sounds good as well.

I wanted to say Popped up, but pooped up sounds good as well.
  16. TherainED

All I know is there are a bunch of little ****heads running into streams spoiling Fallout 4's...

All I know is there are a bunch of little ****heads running into streams spoiling Fallout 4's story. At the beginning I thought they were just lying and claiming those lies as spoilers, but one pooped un in a stream I was watching not long ago and I'm not so sure anymore.
  17. TherainED

Yeah, so...the guys running around streams spoiling Fallout? Not a joke at all. I really hope...

Yeah, so...the guys running around streams spoiling Fallout? Not a joke at all. I really hope they're just lying now.
  18. TherainED

Fallout 4 Hype Train is Approaching

^That up there^ I specially hope it doesn't crash everytime I try to launch it in an OS more recent that Windows fricken' Vista.
  19. TherainED

Looking for Visual Novel Creators

For a 1h visual novel, which, by itself, means a certain set of complications. Sure, you can ignore those complications, but...well, quality will most surely be harmed. To begin with, even if it's a short thing, it requires a document that couldn't be done properly in less than a month. Time...
  20. TherainED

I've seen D.Va. Lackluster. Thus, Tracer is still me waifu.

I've seen D.Va. Lackluster. Thus, Tracer is still me waifu.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73