Search results

1. slimmmeiske2

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

There's still this one left: (Unless you come from the future, in which case ignore me :P)
  2. slimmmeiske2

Hi :D

Introductions
  3. slimmmeiske2

Getting some real déjà vu vibes. Feels like I'm back in 2015 and everyone's panicking about the new engine in town. @Anyone you mixed up MZ and MV a couple of times in your post. It was still readable, but just so you know. ;) Yes, the same happened when MV came out. A lot of people didn't...
  4. slimmmeiske2

@The Stranger It works fine on my Win8.1

@The Stranger It works fine on my Win8.1
  5. slimmmeiske2

FYI, pretty sure "Lyle" is just a name @Touchfuzzy gave him. I mean he's called Patrick in the official Japanese MZ trailer. I do like Lyle a lot more than Patrick though.
  6. slimmmeiske2

What Tileset Is This? (Stargazer)

Yup, they were made for amaranth. It's the Aveyond 2 tilesets. I know at one point she shared those when you asked her, but I don't believe she's active in the community anymore. It's still worth a try on her site if you're interested. She actually had a thread on here sharing the trees and...
  7. slimmmeiske2

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg Those are amazing @Archeia Thank you so much :rtear:
  8. slimmmeiske2

Trying to access the classifieds section of the forum.

The only comments that don't count are the one on Status Updates, for everything else your post count goes up. But yes, don't spam your way to 30, but try to have actual meaningful posts.
  9. slimmmeiske2

Oh my god, what a fun surprise after I woke up. Thanks @Archeia Loved the skit :kaoluv: The chibis are too cute! Mai boi Aluxes dishing out the truth :XP1C: (Also lol @ Reid's troll face)
  10. slimmmeiske2

Moghunter Plugin

Plugin Support
  11. slimmmeiske2

lol That's what happens when I use the Japanese terms sorry. :aswt: Macha = green tea and...

lol That's what happens when I use the Japanese terms sorry. :aswt: Macha = green tea and Anzuki = red bean. From what I've heard most Western people don't like the red bean one, when they try it, but it is one of the favourites among the Japanese :)
  12. slimmmeiske2

Never tried that one, that actually sounds like one I'd like as well. I think I tried a macha...

Never tried that one, that actually sounds like one I'd like as well. I think I tried a macha one once, but I'm not a big fan of macha to begin with so ^^; Some friends tried anzuki mochi once and it was the worst according to them xD
  13. slimmmeiske2

Depends what's inside for me.

Depends what's inside for me.
  14. slimmmeiske2

@Chaos17 Tritiny's tilesets are mostly from MV and some of its DLC. Considering MZ uses a different pallete/style, I highly doubt it. @Caxlb No, not without a plugin.
  15. slimmmeiske2

Well, we already knew layers were back, since you told us :P Preview move route is my favourite new feature <3 And wow busts and full body art? :O And more animals in the RTP again!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73