Search results

1. Galenmereth

Wait Extended - Use minutes, seconds, variables

TDDP_WaitEx 1.0.1 Galenmereth Introduction This plugin allows you to call Wait events using minutes, seconds, variables, and more. Useful when you need to time waits to music, sound effects, or other units of time that make converting -- and reading -- frames inconvenient. Using variables as...
  2. Galenmereth

[Poll] Time unit preference

In RPG Maker, the time units we usually work with is frames, as in the "Wait" event command or the "Show / Move Picture" duration, and 60 frames ~= 1 second. I am working on a plugin where you can set the interval between automatic script update of switches and variables. The details of that...
  3. Galenmereth

Move Picture - Extended

TDDP_MovePictureEx 1.0.0 Galenmereth Introduction This plugin allows you to use variables and relative values with all the properties of Move Picture events (not only X and Y) via an intuitive and simple Plugin Command structure. Very useful for mini-games and picture-based menu systems...
  4. Galenmereth

Animation Curves

TDDP_AnimationCurves 1.0.3 Galenmereth Introduction This plugin allows you to set animation curves (so-called easing functions) to be used with Move Picture and Tint Picture events. Features Easy Plugin Commands that only need to be placed before a Move Picture or Tint Picture event to affect...
  5. Galenmereth

Moving notetag reading in Yanfly plugins

This is related to the following and later / some earlier posts on this topic in the original Yanfly plugin's thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48860-yep-yanfly-engine-plugins-newest-armor-scaling-plugin-count-33/?p=511130   Long story short, I'd like to see data reading...
  6. Galenmereth

FluidTimestep -- Fix the game speed

Important: if you're using MV 1.1.0 or newer, you don't need this plugin Introduction Makes the game run at normal speed (animation, movement, and anything else) regardless of framerate. By default, MV run on a 144hz monitor would run at 144fps and everything would move at 2,4 times...
  7. Galenmereth

[Issue] MV timing completely off on non-60hz monitors

So I've had a 144hz monitor for a while but due to lazy I've been using a HDMI cable, so it's been locked at 60hz. This means that the screen can update up to 60 times / second. Today I changed the cable finally to get that sweet 144hz refresh rate, which is way more pleasant for the eyes. To my...
  8. Galenmereth

No Fast Forward -- For Move Routes and Show Text

No Fast Forward   Introduction Lets you disable fast-forwarding for Move Routes and/or Show Text. By default you can hold down the OK key or your finger on the touch screen and make Move Routes and the text display in Show Text fast forward. This behavior might not be what you want in your...
  9. Galenmereth

Manage Dashing

Manage Dashing Introduction Lets you manage the dashing mode (or disable it altogether!) in your game with simple plugin options. Before asking for help, please read the documentation page to see if it might already be covered there. That page will be updated over time and always be the most...
  10. Galenmereth

Bind Pictures To Map

Introduction Lets you bind the movement of pictures to the movement of the map rather than to the camera, for what is popularly called parallax mapping. Can also be used as additional layer(s) of detail to your normal maps. You can change what “layer” a picture is drawn to, like above or below...
  11. Galenmereth

Preload Manager

Introduction TDDP - PreloadManager lets you preload resources on both map load (in between map transfers) and/or upon starting the game to ensure resources such as pictures, music and sound effects are preloaded and guaranteed ready to go for player interaction. Before asking for help, please...
  12. Galenmereth

Mouse System Ex

Introduction TDDP – MouseSystemEx lets you set and change custom mouse cursors during gameplay and event interaction; enables mouse interaction to trigger events without the player character; show icons next to the mouse, and much more. Before asking for help, please read the documentation...
  13. Galenmereth

[NVIDIA bug] Windows 10 fullscreen broken

I installed Windows 10 today, and everything works fine when it comes to Ace except for one thing: when playing a game full screen using Alt+Enter, the screen will flicker intermittently. To show you exactly how it looks, it also appeared on the screen recording I did: Note: This only...
  14. Galenmereth

[Tiny poll] Documentation style readability

I often find that for scripts that provide script calls, the readability of the documentation in the script itself can leave a lot to be desired, perhaps especially for non-scripters. It might be alright to list list the parameters as they appear in the call in a standard text format, but...
  15. Galenmereth

Looking for feedback: Logo design for TDD

I'm working on an updated logo for my company, Tor Damian Design. I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks of my new logo concept. Do not be afraid of being honest; I'd prefer the absolute truth, to see what associations and any positive and/or negative connotations you might feel. For...
  16. Galenmereth

Galenmereth's Ludum Dare 32 thread

I'm probably doing it. At least I'm doing it right now. The theme is "An unconventional weapon", and a great kitten told me bi*c* was her weapon. It's totally the weapon of choice for this! So I have 48 (minus 2h and 21m) to make a game from scratch. I am allowed to use an engine (Ace, woo!)...
  17. Galenmereth

Ludum Dare 32

This year's Ludum Dare starts April 17th @ 6pm PDT. 48 hours to make a game from scratch. More info here: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ There are some interesting rules: You are allowed to use an existing engine, but all game-specific code and project files must be open to the public. All art...
  18. Galenmereth

Giving away Heroes of the Storm closed beta key

I got ahold of some beta keys for Heroes of the Storm from Blizzard, currently in closed beta. If anyone's interested, reply to this thread, preferably with a joke involving a unicorn, a horse, and a bearded lady. I'll randomly pick a winner 24 hours after this was posted, and the quality of...
  19. Galenmereth

Galenmereth fighting friends in Super Mash Bros. Wii U

Want to see me fight my friends in Super Smash Bros. Wii U? Well what do you know; that's what this topic's for! I'll be posting videos as I get them uploaded and recorded, and I'd love to talk about the videos and game in general with anyone interested. I'll also make small notes about...
  20. Galenmereth

Galenmereth's Space Travels

No, not that kind of spave travel; I've been playing Elite: Dangerous a bit lately, and enjoyed exploring some of the 400 billion solar systems in the game. Lots of pretty things to behold. Here are some pictures: Log 1 This star is totally fuchsia! A planet can hoola hoop too Some fine rocks...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xephiers