Search results

1. Mystic_Enigma

Prevent player from switching team mates?

--Disregard this, thought they meant something else.--
  2. Mystic_Enigma

I just found a new way to waste my time...

I just found a new way to waste my time...
  3. Mystic_Enigma

Where do i find enemy battler sprite?

Battler sprites of what, exactly? It would be helpful in narrowing down your search if you specify just what you are looking for.
  4. Mystic_Enigma

I for one am not a fan of the Final Fantasy series. But you gotta admit that there is some...

I for one am not a fan of the Final Fantasy series. But you gotta admit that there is some awesome music that comes out of it! :kaojoy: I also like the Chocobos and Moogles, if only for their cuteness...
  5. Mystic_Enigma

Maybe it's the idea of defying trends that is so appealing? Instead of making like sheep and...

Maybe it's the idea of defying trends that is so appealing? Instead of making like sheep and eating up anything they're fed just because it's what everyone else is into, there are people who prefer that particular variety of grass by the road that nobody crosses!
  6. Mystic_Enigma

Well done, America! Once again you've managed to be the best... ...in failing at life!

Well done, America! Once again you've managed to be the best... ...in failing at life!
  7. Mystic_Enigma

Of course it'd be discouraging! To put your heart into a work only for it to get poor reception...

Of course it'd be discouraging! To put your heart into a work only for it to get poor reception certainly wouldn't do your morale any favors... Though if you ask me, no feedback is arguably worse than bad feedback!
  8. Mystic_Enigma

Some friends if they pressured you so much to make you buy a game you could care less about...

Some friends if they pressured you so much to make you buy a game you could care less about...
  9. Mystic_Enigma

You know what must be done...

You know what must be done...
  10. Mystic_Enigma

Do you have noncombat party members in your games?

I (plan to) have an Non-fighting ally that you can choose to have tag along. They don't count towards your actor count, but certain tasks will only be possible if they are around. I use simple Switch events that determine whether they are with you or not, and have certain events that will...
  11. Mystic_Enigma

For the record, this can apply for many things relavent to your (or another's) life.

For the record, this can apply for many things relavent to your (or another's) life.
  12. Mystic_Enigma

"If you keep wanting more and more, eventually, you'll end up with nothing.":kaoswt2:

"If you keep wanting more and more, eventually, you'll end up with nothing.":kaoswt2:
  13. Mystic_Enigma

Thanks, I tend to forget the second step...

Thanks, I tend to forget the second step...
  14. Mystic_Enigma

Heeey, stop inspiring me! I have enough of a personal backlog as it is! :kaojoy:

Heeey, stop inspiring me! I have enough of a personal backlog as it is! :kaojoy:
  15. Mystic_Enigma

Don't forget Grandads, Uncles, and Father Figures!

Don't forget Grandads, Uncles, and Father Figures!
  16. Mystic_Enigma

It irks me even more when people feel that they need a Facecam just for the sake of having it...

It irks me even more when people feel that they need a Facecam just for the sake of having it. It's like: "I don't want to see your ugly mug, I wanna see you fail at the game!"
  17. Mystic_Enigma

Favorite/Least Favorite Villain Character Traits?

One type that irks me is the kind of Villain that goes "Oh something bad happened to me, so instead of settling things with the ones responsible, i'm gonna take it out on everyone and/or blow up the world!" Seriously, there are better, less time-extensive ways to expend your anger. Like hitting...
  18. Mystic_Enigma

Oh my, I think i've started something here!

Oh my, I think i've started something here!
  19. Mystic_Enigma

Everyone's freaking out about RPG Maker MZ. And hare I am, just wishing for more Kaomojis...:kaoslp:

Everyone's freaking out about RPG Maker MZ. And hare I am, just wishing for more Kaomojis...:kaoslp:
  20. Mystic_Enigma

@Kupotepo I'm not sure...There's no indication at all for the latter. As for the former, can't...

@Kupotepo I'm not sure...There's no indication at all for the latter. As for the former, can't say either. You have to get banned to find that out. (Not recommended!:kaoswt2:)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo