Search results

1. LeeOccleshaw

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Useless?!  :O Haha, the switch idea is a very good one - if that was a feature I'd be even happier. Still happy though, good job Yanfly, it has inspired me to build my art assets a little differently!
  2. LeeOccleshaw

Remove Battle Transition?

@Exhydra Thanks a lot! I set that to return '2' instead of 60 which somehow created a crazy scrolling effect with my parallax background which is even better. Bonus thanks! :D  
  3. LeeOccleshaw

Remove Battle Transition?

Hey all, I am wondering if there is a simple way to remove the battle transition and cut straight to the battle? I have been searching for a good while now with no findings. I thought this would be something that would have been asked for and solved already but I haven't found the answer...
  4. LeeOccleshaw

Random Art Thread

I have just started experimenting with animated pixel art (I need to brush up before I start making assets for my game!)  :guffaw:
  5. LeeOccleshaw

how do I get rid of pixel artifacts when going full screen

Hey, try using KSU_Parallax Smoothing found in the Kaus Ultimate Overlay thread: https://github.com/samsam2310/Zatho/blob/master/js/plugins/KSU_ParallaxSmoothing.js (This sharpens pixels my game - not sure if it's what you're looking for though!)
  6. LeeOccleshaw

Menu Open Repeatedly

Hey, I have this issue too. It has been quite a few months since I have used RPG Maker much but I seem to think that Shaz's Cache Manager helped a little (not entirely) - it may help but I can't be sure.  Edit: I think that I suffer more from this because my game is made up from Parallax...
  7. LeeOccleshaw

Haha, breaking the Internet! :)

Haha, breaking the Internet! :)
  8. LeeOccleshaw

Untold Questiny

It has been a long time since I've had a chance to work on Untold Questiny but during that time I've been filling sketchbooks with ideas - I'll be reformatting this post and updating it to reflect my new ideas.  For now, here are the class armour sets as sketches for each of the 10 classes:
  9. LeeOccleshaw

Disabling walking when holding left click down?

Thanks - I am not sure how to 'play around' with that touchCount - I don't know how to script etc. I tried simply changing the number 15 to another and it didn't seem to do anything! ^^
  10. LeeOccleshaw

Disabling walking when holding left click down?

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of a way to disable the automatic movement when holding down the left mouse button to walk? I don't want to disable it completely as I need single clicks to still move as intended. Thanks!
  11. LeeOccleshaw

My game's going to be made one pixel at a time - I haven't even started yet!  :guffaw:

My game's going to be made one pixel at a time - I haven't even started yet!  :guffaw:
  12. LeeOccleshaw

I'm not seeing anything - Windows 8 though.

I'm not seeing anything - Windows 8 though.
  13. LeeOccleshaw

Galv's Battle Action Info

Would it be easy for you to add an option to make the window peek from the bottom of the screen as well as just from the top? No worries if you don't have the time - it's a fantastic plugin, thanks Galv!
  14. LeeOccleshaw

Move Help Window location from top to bottom?

Hmm, I see, thanks Shaz. Actually, I didn't do this manually in Ace, I think it was part of another plugin, possibly by Yanfly. It isn't a huge problem right now, I guess I'll come back to it when I know exactly which menu windows I'll actually be using and then modify each individually (I'm...
  15. LeeOccleshaw

yanfly's video ijnstruction videos worthless.

If you plan on making a game, want to have extra features and you can't write plugins yourself, you're going to have to learn to solve these kinds of 'issues' using trial & error tactics with a lot of Googling and asking of questions. It may seem overwhelming at first but after a few months of...
  16. LeeOccleshaw

Move Help Window location from top to bottom?

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to move the help window from the top of all menu screens to the bottom instead? I had this set up using scripts in Ace so I'm hoping it's easy enough to replicate in MV. Thanks!
  17. LeeOccleshaw

Untold Questiny

I haven't had much time to work with MV lately, I've posted up a new gif of how the game currently looks after working on the colour palette and drawing some rough pixel art. I'm quite happy with how it's looking now, there are just a few things to work out before I can start creating actual...
  18. LeeOccleshaw

Kupo!

Kupo!
  19. LeeOccleshaw

What do you think about references to drugs in games?

Drugs are taboo because of how humans control and abuse them - it could be an entirely different situation in a fantasy realm unbound by reality, where people have different desires and different weaknesses. I like how 'drugs' may as well be a form of mind magic (tapping into inhibited parts of...
  20. LeeOccleshaw

What do you think about references to drugs in games?

I'm going to have hallucinogenic mushroom caves and an Alchemy class in my game.  :popcorn:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stukeleyak