@Windows i7 You still finished it right? Cause that's what op was pointing out. I'd say it really is a good feeling of acknowledgement when you know people managed to finish your game despite their rants/comments afterwards.
Glad to have gotten to play your game as it was seemed to have a different style.
Here are my thoughts:
* No music on the intro was somewhat new- made me double check if my headset was properly on lols. I think it would really be appreciated if you could add some music to suit the...
@SparKt Oh I see that gold is what will be used to bribe the secretary, then maybe you can have it that the player earns money through the mobs or be able to get more by interacting through other objects just like how you can get the NEWS pieces, or you can also increase the starting gold the...
Played your game and sadly I did not get to finish it.
I'll get straight to the point that the game seems to be needing a rework as I don't think there is a way to properly finish it for now.
I will be sequencing out how the story seems to play through and state my points so you can...
Finally got to play the game and it hooked me in!
Here are my thoughts:
* Nice intro where the demon prince changed form
* Appreciate making it clear that you should always be aware of your health gauge
* Points for inserting tips in a way that the player can understand...
What a ride! The game really made me go serious towards the end game.
Things I liked:
* Very nice intro, appreciated having to choose whether to know a bit of backstory.
* The music really fits the game.
* The mechanics of being healed after leveling up is a nice way of making players...
Played your game and here are my thoughts.
First off, my review will be kinda different since there will be plenty stuff to say hehe :D
Let's go with mapping first.
-There are inconsistencies on the mapping, there are tiles that I think should not be passable but they are.
Nice idea you got here!
Just finished reading the blog, was really good to know their perspectives on the engine and game-making in general.
Keep this is up, I'm interested to know more peoples thoughts.
Maybe try the resource makers next? or the moderators here? hehe :D
I managed to make it usable again!
Editing before the "_c" really makes it usable again
I guess it's better to just edit the file without the _c if you want to work faster...
Editing in the names would be more efficient too, though it seems it will be extra work for those who're not...
This thing bothers me right now...
I am planning to finally start making a game and was thinking of using some resources from here.
Now when I was adding and renaming the files/parts and tried using the generator, the parts are not usable.
It seems that you cannot have extra details...
Was planning on playing your game and giving a review on it.
Sadly, seems like I keep getting errors during the download.
It keeps on having error 403, seems the download is forbidden even when I try downloading directly...
The download starts, but when it reaches a certain...
Small Town Shutdown - by @webgamesetc
The Plauge - by @PhoenixReD
The Chevalier's Course - by @Joker101
Till Death Do Us - by @Conflictx3
The Corruption - by @SparKt
Guilty - by @Novacalico
Also to help, below are some of the listed games that still have no reviews...
I played your game and here is my review:
What I liked;
- The "option" of having that feature in to making fights easy was really convenient to have the player get that short game feeling.
- The town itself being that small, really made me thought of what would an actual town like...
oof do I get a ban of some sort? hope not...
For reprimands/warnings I am aware of the possibility of that happening after posting this though, since I am being honest in my intentions that I just wanted to try the program out cause I am very interested in making my own game which I still have...