Search results

1. PedroVGM

Do you like this Indie Game oriented song I made?

This is a very important song that I made and I would like you o tell me in a critic way if you like it. Unless you really like it, then just let me know. But woud like you to have a critic feedback as well. Thanks!  
  2. PedroVGM

Has anyone played this title? (Terranigma for SNES)

Wow this title is so underrated that is hardly understandable, in fact I think this game could have been quite a good competitor for big games like tales of symphonia or kingdom hearts, this of course, if it had had way a better marketing and sequels or at least a remake. What do you guys think...
  3. PedroVGM

How can I sell my game?

Hey there community. I was wondering, what can I do if I just finished a game (but reality is that it has yet to be finished)? Let's say that I already did my stuff and have the game already, what should I do if I want to sell it on a website such as kickstarter, google play or similar websites...
  4. PedroVGM

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

I was wondering if you have any game that you may like a lot but like the top 1 among the others you possibly have. Since I am asking a really hard question I will be the first to do so and in spite I am an RPG lover, my actual favorite one is Super Smash Bros. I would choose the wii version...
  5. PedroVGM

I am new (VGM composer) here!

Hello everyone just wanted to say hi and hope we can talk about RPG stuff and their music if you wish. My name is Pedro and I am pleased to meet you. Thanks for accepting me have a nice gaming :D  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy