Search results

1. RetroBoy

You can do it.

You can do it.
  2. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Its totally fine that you came with a late reply. I am not really active here anymore. I am just popping back and forth on this thread so no one feels ignored or disregarded. When you finally stop replying I will vanish. I will say this though, if someone bailed and wont let you use the assets...
  3. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Capable of leaving the house, maintaining conversation and openly expressing their feelings. I have been in several long-term relationships throughout my life and while younger it has always about me "being a hero" and helping women with troubles. I am currently looking for a woman who can talk...
  4. RetroBoy

Before you write a word of dialog, write event bullet points. Then decide which topics occur in...

Before you write a word of dialog, write event bullet points. Then decide which topics occur in a single scene, and write it backwards, from the end to the beginning. It will take you about two or three days of practice, but it is an invaluable skill and it will allow you to keep plot concise...
  5. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

Dear Wavelength, You are entirely correct with your assessment of the situation. You really seem to have a firm grasp of it and it is my hope that this clarity comes from a gift for insight, rather than personal experience. The thing which I would like to address first and foremost is that I...
  6. RetroBoy

Breaking Point

I have been a member of the RPG Maker Community in one form or another since about 2003. I am making this post because I came back to make a game I had a clear vision of. My goal was to create something happy and positive, to contrast the heartbreak and difficulty I had experienced in life and...
  7. RetroBoy

My evil plan to save the world, just you wait until its unfurled, it'll go down in history~

My evil plan to save the world, just you wait until its unfurled, it'll go down in history~
  8. RetroBoy

You too mate, I hope you have a great new year too!

You too mate, I hope you have a great new year too!
  9. RetroBoy

MC AP.

MC AP.
  10. RetroBoy

I don't have anyone. I am spending my Christmas alone with my dogs.

I don't have anyone. I am spending my Christmas alone with my dogs.
  11. RetroBoy

No takes, very raw, but still thought I'd share it. Merry Christmas folks.

No takes, very raw, but still thought I'd share it. Merry Christmas folks.
  12. RetroBoy

My first attempt at verbal storytelling...

My first attempt at verbal storytelling. https://www.facebook.com/liam.gray.118/videos/1581720161919070/
  13. RetroBoy

Maybe I can still make my game... maybe. ((thinking))

Maybe I can still make my game... maybe. ((thinking))
  14. RetroBoy

Australia post is a bit nuts, yeah.

Australia post is a bit nuts, yeah.
  15. RetroBoy

Thanks to the folks that were supportive yesterday. I'd kind of given up hope, its been a rough...

Thanks to the folks that were supportive yesterday. I'd kind of given up hope, its been a rough year.
  16. RetroBoy

Happy Holidays everybody.

Happy Holidays everybody.
  17. RetroBoy

I just wanted to take a minute to thank both of you for taking the time. I really appreciate it...

I just wanted to take a minute to thank both of you for taking the time. I really appreciate it. It means a lot more than you know.
  18. RetroBoy

@[7139:@Sharm] exactly. I hate it. I have no family of my own. I have a broken foot, so I am on...

@[7139:@Sharm] exactly. I hate it. I have no family of my own. I have a broken foot, so I am on crutches, and the smiling kids were the only good thing to happen to me in months. Then it was spoiled. I just really need a win.
  19. RetroBoy

I brought ds games and toys for children at the mall and people thought I was a pedophile. I...

I brought ds games and toys for children at the mall and people thought I was a pedophile. I came home and cried. What has happened to Xmas?
  20. RetroBoy

If I don't do the household chores, they won't get done. I just have to learn how to do...

If I don't do the household chores, they won't get done. I just have to learn how to do everything like a ninja on crutches. Joking aside, its pretty ****ing horrible and depressing. I've had a massive sting of bad luck and I just can't seem to catch a break at all lately.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy