Search results

1. Luminous Warrior

Pokémon Corner: Crystal Version

It was really fun. I'm a little bit annoyed at the fact that I couldn't check out the Rotom Pokedex, but I guess they have to save some features for the full game. I love all of the little touches in the animations and such, like the fact that your character will actually wade through the tall...
  2. Luminous Warrior

I personally think that Game Freak desperately needs to implement a difficulty setting, and give the trainers on higher difficulties better teams and strategies. That gives noobs and casuals more stuff that they can do, while still letting the game be challenging for those that want it. Maybe...
  3. Luminous Warrior

On the subject of Whitney, I have absolutely no clue how anyone ever thought she was hard. I played Gold completely blind as a kid, no knowledge of type-matchups besides the most logical "Fire-beats-Grass-beats-Water-beats-Fire", no foreknowledge of Whitney's "infamous" Miltank, and I beat her...
  4. Luminous Warrior

Not only do they know how to do it, they've done it before. In Pokemon Colosseum. That game was leagues ahead of every other Pokemon game at the time, in every aspect. The battles were tougher, the story was deeper, and the villainous team was actually threatening! Honestly, no matter what, that...
  5. Luminous Warrior

Man. Code Zero is actually a way cooler name than Type:Null. Oh well. I also want Type:Null to get a Mega Evo where it removes its helmet. According to the official site, the helmet acts as a sort of power nullifier, keeping it's full power in check, like the armour that Mewtwo wore while...
  6. Luminous Warrior

Type:Null is a completely artificial Pokemon, and has a very odd and artificial name to match, like it was numbered instead of named. According to the main site, they were designed for some sort of mission, and were designed to emulate mythological Pokemon. Also, I agree that Type:Null looks...
  7. Luminous Warrior

I'M CALLING IT! The Aether Foundation is evil! They made the Ultra Beasts! Also, Type:Null looks awesome.
  8. Luminous Warrior

Yeah. I mean, it's pretty cool to me how they combined a turtle with a land mine, but it's design looks more like a Digimon than a Pokemon. Also, I think we can all agree on who was responsible for it's name.
  9. Luminous Warrior

I saw a theory that evolving Pikachu into Alolan Raichu will involve Pokemon Amie. Like how you evolve Eevee into Sylveon.
  10. Luminous Warrior

Yeah. I've been (sort of) replaying Pokemon Red, and I think that Team Rocket is one of my favorite villain teams in the games. They're actually pretty threatening now that I think about it. I mean, for most of the game they have all of Saffron City completely under thier control, they're known...
  11. Luminous Warrior

I'm more interested in Team Skull right now. We've had Yakuza, EcoTerrorists, a Cult, Evil PETA, Hipster Nazis, and now we have GANGSTA PUNKZ GANG, DAWWG!!! It looks like they may be the least threatening villainous team to ever appear in a Pokemon game.
  12. Luminous Warrior

I love all of these Pokemon designs... Except for the lei. A lei? I mean, I guess it works. But still... However, Mimikyu makes up for that bit of weird completely. If that adorable little Ghost-Type Pokemon is a version-exclusive, I don't care if the other one has Arceus, I'm catching me a...
  13. Luminous Warrior

I've finally started playing Pokemon Go. There are a lot of Ground and Fire types around my town. Also, what team is everyone on? I'm Team Mystic. All hail the might of the mind! EDIT: Also, has anyone caught any Gastlys? I've looked around, and I can't find any. I've even looked around the...
  14. Luminous Warrior

Thematically, both Grass being weak to Flying and Ice not resisting Water makes sense. Birds eat seeds, thus Grass is weak to Flying. And for Ice not resisting Water, if you've ever placed a piece of ice underneath running water you know exactly why Ice would be resistant. Ice melts really fast...
  15. Luminous Warrior

New Pokemon revealed. And this one looks pretty awesome. Cool design, unique type, and an awesome ability. I think this one's going in my team for sure. Unless, of course, they reveal a Pokemon that tops this one (pleasebeaghostfairypokemonplease).
  16. Luminous Warrior

I agree with you on the fact that I wish that there were more creatively designed Pokemon out there. I like the designs of most of the interchangeable Pokemon, but I really think that they should either stop making them all exactly the same or just stop making them altogether. XY did them the...
  17. Luminous Warrior

Ahem. I would like to point out that ever since Gen 1 there have been crappy and uncreative Pokemon designs. I would like to bring out Exhibit A, for lack of creativity, Rattata, Ekans, Mankey (for the name, not design), and, my personal favorite, Voltorb and Electrode. They literally took a...
  18. Luminous Warrior

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Question. Where do you think that this game will be set during the timeline? My money's on the Fallen Hero timeline. Also, I saw some debate over the fact that this Link is right-handed instead of left, and I developed my own theory about that. Apparently, when asked about Link being...
  19. Luminous Warrior

Me neither. They say it's his hair, but really? Is that it? Because, I don't see it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy