Search results

1. nuevocharrua

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Thz, works fine! Is there a way to show where are the vehicles?
  2. nuevocharrua

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

I used this notetag :<mm_generate_overworld> The minimap was showed all green
  3. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

The blubberblubb's plugin solves the memory error, but now have this "glitch" (first damage) the blubberblubb's plugin is the only active plugin  
  4. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

I think so, but did not try it without my plugins. I think not load the font image using to show damage.
  5. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

Thanks   The script works fine! The game still throwing warnings , but not crushed. It has some issues: The map name is shown with black font, and the first damage in battle is shown with glitches
  6. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

any ideas?
  7. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

Im run the game on IPhone, And yes, is the Steam Version , but the error only happens on IPhone deployed (not in xcode Simulator)
  8. nuevocharrua

iOS memory leak

In a simple game with a few maps, without any plugin, after trying for 30 minutes after trow many "Memory Warnigs", the game crash and throw: "Terminated due to memory issue" (Im using Apache Cordova)
  9. nuevocharrua

Game crashes in iPhone after some battles

Im testing my game in iOS (using Cordova), the game runs smooth, but after 2 or 3 battles, the app closes unexpectedly.  ;_; Someone has this problem.
  10. nuevocharrua

Canvas Render in Mobile device

Canvas Render in Mobile device RPGMV use canvas to render in mobile devices. but this cause a lot graphic glitches. I am trying webgl, and.. for now all run fine (a little slow).  
  11. nuevocharrua

Show pictures using javascript

Hello, I need draw some pictures in the Scene Battle (using javascript), I am bit confused.. What is the best way to do that?   thx
  12. nuevocharrua

API or documentation for MV

Hi everyones! Is there an API Documentation available yet? thx  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy