Search results

1. skeezixs1

The Resource WIP thread 2

Bleh oh well will have to come up with another idea.
  2. skeezixs1

The Resource WIP thread 2

Ok working on some face set but wondering if it is ok to model them off real life people or not? I know they need a little clean up and some touch ups but figured I would make sure this is ok to do.
  3. skeezixs1

Quick Question

I tried this as well and it still did not apply state 12 when the character goes below 25% life. But I feel we are on the right track. 
  4. skeezixs1

Quick Question

Been playing around with this and think I found what the variables should be but it still is not working. Below is what I have currently changed it too but it still does not work. I was also trying to put in Game_BattlerBase.prototype.hpRate and it did not seem to work either.    function()...
  5. skeezixs1

Skill and Status Alignment

not sure how to do this with javascript but if you want rage to make the player immune to fire based attacks, then in the states settings set elemental rate fire to 0. You can also create special elements in the types, to make other type of skills blockable or buffable. One I like to have is an...
  6. skeezixs1

Quick Question

opps yah i needed to change the prototype but still does not work with either this.hp_rate or this.hp / this.mhp . I tried both. Thats the one thing I cannot seem to find what they used for the parameters I want to find the percentage of. Even tried changing the 0.25 to 25 when using...
  7. skeezixs1

Quick Question

Trying to work on my first plugin. What I am creating is an auto state that happens at 25% or less hps. If hps go below 25% the state fatigue will be applied and if hps are above 25% the state will be removed. I believe i am not using the correct variables in this.fhp = HP / MHP, I have tried...
  8. skeezixs1

ParaDog

Yeah the game was great, and I liked the art style it was simple yet detailed. Everything seemed to be working just fine. 
  9. skeezixs1

Game Jam - Forest Town of Friends, a red riding hood reimagination.

I would have to agree with the others on here, the artwork is great. I was able to figure out the tree one it was the cave one that kept getting me lol. The minigames are fun and could see a game like this doing quite well.
  10. skeezixs1

Count me in too

I noticed a few big bugs in the game with my play through test I missed the first time. I patched them which I was not sure would be ok. So I left on drop box the original and the patched version. I have a few events below the player that should have been same as player, wish there was a way to...
  11. skeezixs1

Count me in too

Yeah I was hoping to play with the difficulty level a little more in the beginning, and add some JP from the start, and it does require some strategy to the play. Working on the nursing skills early will be a savoir.
  12. skeezixs1

ParaDog

Other competition? where would be a good place to look for others? I found this fun and after doing this one I have a better idea of what others will probably be doing and can plan accordingly lol. Looking forward to trying yours next when I get home right now at work I think my co-workers would...
  13. skeezixs1

Game Jam Entry: Leave

I will have to try it out. Lol when I first saw it I thought maybe you had a crafting scene call to make that and I would have to find all of those pieces. 
  14. skeezixs1

Game Jam: The Mansion

That sounds pretty cool to me. I liked it over all, and think you got a great start there.
  15. skeezixs1

Henchman Light Prologue - Learning Together Game Jam entry

Yeah it seemed like a commercial for an up and coming or something. It was good I hope you take it further, I could see that being a great game. 
  16. skeezixs1

Game Jam: The Mansion

I liked it the mood and theme seemed very well done. I think I just got lucky on my pick as I did not really see the pattern of what to look for. 
  17. skeezixs1

Count me in too

After trying out some of the other games I think I over shot the goal here lol. I think in total I made this in about 20 hours. Looks like I could have gone much smaller than what I had planned. 
  18. skeezixs1

Henchman Light Prologue - Learning Together Game Jam entry

Seems like a great intro to a game.
  19. skeezixs1

Game Jam Entry: Leave

Interesting game like the idea for the room layout. there is a bug in the hallway as you can walk on the walls other than that it played just fine. 
  20. skeezixs1

Count me in too

In this game you will want to check every where there are many hidden things throughout this game. There are multiple side quests and characters to join you on your way. You will have a full crafting system, augmentation and item upgrade slots to fully customize your weapons to meet your needs...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy