Search results

1. DivideByZero

Depends on the reward. Optional boss might give you something truly awesome.

Depends on the reward. Optional boss might give you something truly awesome.
  2. DivideByZero

Very close :D

Very close :D
  3. DivideByZero

Huge couple of days coding. Will have RPG Maker doing things that have never been seen before in...

Huge couple of days coding. Will have RPG Maker doing things that have never been seen before in the months to come. Being conservative too
  4. DivideByZero

Doing my three monthly check in. XD

Doing my three monthly check in. XD
  5. DivideByZero

Eight years and two months here.

Eight years and two months here.
  6. DivideByZero

Correct. I made Crysis in RPG Maker last week.

Correct. I made Crysis in RPG Maker last week.
  7. DivideByZero

Really? My phone gives me approx 20x the speed over my wired connection (which sucks big time).

Really? My phone gives me approx 20x the speed over my wired connection (which sucks big time).
  8. DivideByZero

Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!

Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!
  9. DivideByZero

That's the spirit! :D

That's the spirit! :D
  10. DivideByZero

Days? Hehe! I remember when I was right into Diablo II. Played that much that it would take...

Days? Hehe! I remember when I was right into Diablo II. Played that much that it would take months to level up in the end.
  11. DivideByZero

"Sometimes people just go their separate ways" - Until friends or lawyers become involved. But...

"Sometimes people just go their separate ways" - Until friends or lawyers become involved. But if you don't mind losing everything, it's a win-win. :)
  12. DivideByZero

Clean slate, brother. Go make a kick ass game. :D

Clean slate, brother. Go make a kick ass game. :D
  13. DivideByZero

Very true. We all make it up as we go.

Very true. We all make it up as we go.
  14. DivideByZero

It's a trap for young players. Sploodge on the screen never helped anyone. :D

It's a trap for young players. Sploodge on the screen never helped anyone. :D
  15. DivideByZero

Good luck dude, hope it turns out well :)

Good luck dude, hope it turns out well :)
  16. DivideByZero

Where on Earth do you work? o_O

Where on Earth do you work? o_O
  17. DivideByZero

Can an RPG game survive without the 'main' items fights and Magic?

RPG just means 'Role Playing Game', so you can really do whatever you like. :)
  18. DivideByZero

Until they phone your current boss for a reference :D

Until they phone your current boss for a reference :D
  19. DivideByZero

Hehe, keep convincing yourself of that :P

Hehe, keep convincing yourself of that :P
  20. DivideByZero

Feature creep! What could go wrong? :D

Feature creep! What could go wrong? :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy