Search results

1. Yuuta Kirishima

Engine saying weapon isn't equipped when it is...

I run this during my battle script and it's giving me false console.log($gameParty.isAnyMemberEquipped($dataWeapons[weaponId])); the weaponID variable is set to 6 and I make sure that the weapon is equipped during the battle test, yet it still returns false. I decided to do a deeper dive and...
  2. Yuuta Kirishima

Item Rarity

Synopsis This plug in adds properties to items of a certain rarity. Features Up to 8 different rarities Each item gets a color as per rarity Adds rarity to item description MORE COMING SOON! Parameters How to use: Add the following note tags into the note box of an item, weapon, or armor...
  3. Yuuta Kirishima

Regenerative Armor

Synopsis Very simple plugin that allows armor to have the ability to passively heal a party member while walking. Requested by a user. Plugin: Download RegenerativeArmor.js How to Use: In your Armor notetag add <Regen:x> where x is true or false, if x is true then when this armor is...
  4. Yuuta Kirishima

What features would you like to see in an "online" RPG Maker game?

I am currently developing a "multiplayer" game in RPG Maker MV i use the term multiplayer loosely because you won't necessarily have direct interaction with other players. I've already implemented some features and working on others(like a pvp like system that I am excited about), so aside from...
  5. Yuuta Kirishima

Dynamically get id of items

I have a for loop that pushes the ids of the items in the array into a new array, however Ruby is different from JavaScript and I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this, here's how i did it in ruby: for items_array.each do |i| new_array.push($data_items[i].id) end what is the...
  6. Yuuta Kirishima

Completely close scene

So basically i have Scene_Shop and I was wondering if there is a way to completely end the scene instead of it just hiding. I have this issue because external forces changes the contents of the scene and it doesn't update until the scene is completely restarted. Thank You.
  7. Yuuta Kirishima

Grouping items in shop

Let's say i have multiple items in a shop processing scene like so, Does anyone know of a method to group them together so instead of four potions it only shows one of them even though there are 4 in the shop?
  8. Yuuta Kirishima

Dungeon Dodgers - Immerse yourself in connected adventures

Dungeon Dodgers is a unique RPG Maker Game being created in RPG Maker MV. The player assembles their team of characters and conquers dungeons. The players compete against other players around the world in leagues to become the top dungeon dodger. Each player creates their...
  9. Yuuta Kirishima

Transfer player on game start

Is there a method that when the game starts that it transfers the player to a certain location rather they load a save or not? For example, I save my game on a map, close it, open the game again, I load my save but instead of being on the map that I saved on I am on a predefined map.
  10. Yuuta Kirishima

Bazaar System

What do you guys think about a Bazaar system instead of like regular shops. A bazaar system in which players sell items to the vendor and all players can buy the items, like a multiplayer marketplace. This can be achieved with moderate difficulty, in fact I'm writing such a system using the...
  11. Yuuta Kirishima

Common Event not starting

I have set up a simple web system were the game pulls a version number from the server, How it works: Game retrieves the version number from the servers rb file version.rb which contains the following code: $server_version = 0.1 Then it evals the version.rb file to inster the global...
  12. Yuuta Kirishima

Agon (Recruitment)

Agon What is Agon? Agon is a non-profit organization, or team, aimed at creating quality RPG Maker games. What do we need? We are recruiting many members to the Agon team, specifically these roles: Senior/Lead Designer Current - 1 This is a very important role, this person...
  13. Yuuta Kirishima

Updating a Hash inside a module inside of array

From the title, you may be confused, Basically I have something like this: module Example ExampleArray = Array.new ExampleArray[0] = { "ExampleKey" => ["Stuff", "Stuff"] } ExampleArray[1] = { "ExampleKey2" => ["Things", "Things"] } end How do I go about...
  14. Yuuta Kirishima

String to array

I request the help of this community on how to properly convert a string into an array, A bunch of confusing code that ultimately returns a variable named team from the server, inside this team variable is the value:  "[9, 27, 32, 112, 4]" I need this turned into the array [9, 27, 32...
  15. Yuuta Kirishima

Timed Trial

Synopsis  A while ago, With the aid of @Galenmereth I created something like this for Ace. Here's the MV port, with more features. Very simple plugin that lets the player play for a limited amount of time, then closes the game. With parameters for customization. Useful for demos and such...
  16. Yuuta Kirishima

Stop BGM on Minimize

Synopsis  Someone on rpgmakercentral requested this. Very simple plugin that mutes the BGM on window minimize and plays the music when window is reopened.   Updates: Plugin: Download MuteMinimize.js   How to Use: Plug N' Play, 1 Parameter, BGM Fade out frames. Usage Feel...
  17. Yuuta Kirishima

Detect

Synopsis   I made this because I needed this. This snippet gives functions to detect the user's browser or operating system.  Detectable Browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Detectable Operating systems are Linux, Unix, Windows and Mac...
  18. Yuuta Kirishima

I made a robot

I've created an Open-Source AI his name is Craig (Computer Response Artificial Intelligence Genie), He was created using JavaScript, and RiveScript. there are many, MANY bugs already known but you can check him out here: http://craig.bitballoon.com/ and the source...
  19. Yuuta Kirishima

Wretch & Claw Ace Detectives

PROJECT CANCELLED
  20. Yuuta Kirishima

Anthropomorphistic characters

I'm looking for anthropomorphistic (human-like animals) character sets and face sets, something along the lines of Starfox, Ratchet & Clank etc. Examples: Any aid would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy